051

December 3

Know that in every pain and storm, there will be rainbows and puddles after, every pain will part ways and every heartbreak will fade away

I want to remind you that failing is not the end, it only means you have to take a different path to achieve your dreams.

I'll be the greatest fan,  I may not be present every time but know that there is someone behind those closed eyes cheering for you.

Patrick xo 

------

"So...how's your relationship with your father?" My therapist asked me.

"Fine, we started having regular dinner every Sunday."

"That's...good." I saw her grab her clips board and wrote something.

Marami pa siyang tanong at sinasagot ko Naman Ng mabilis at maikli iyon.

"How's your interaction with rick's friends? Are they still posting things about you?"

Mabilis Naman ako umiling, I thought they will never stop posting shits about me but after Lester detached himself from them they became silent and dead.

"Hindi na, Hindi ko alam kung bakit but..."

Mabilis Kong tinikom Ang bibig.

"But what Sam?"

"There's this rick's one friend, I think he also needs help."

"What do you mean?" she wrote on her clipboard again.

"He's also in pain, and I think I just invalidated his feeling last week. I didn't mean to. I just feel like...he's trying to invade rick's space in my life that I don't want anyone to touch."

"Can you recommend him my clinic? Baka matulungan ko siya, we will talk about that next session. Ngayon, I think you have to go? May pupuntahan ka ba diba?"

I checked my wrist watch, oo nga. May pupuntahan pa ako.

I just nod and grabbed my sling bag on the couch and turned around, readying myself to leave.

"And Sam..."

Mabilis Kong binalik Ang tingin sa Kanya.

"There's nothing wrong with meeting other people, you know what I mean don't you?"

I just nod at her it made my heart clench.

Someday, someone will touch rick's memories in my life and grab them with full hands and probably erase his marks on my memory.

Not today, not tomorrow.