037

September 12

the past few days are hard, i nearly survive school and some are still mourning for rick's death including me, hindi parin ako maka paniwala na siya and nakakausap ko sa telepono. I feel like im dreaming again, drowning in hope and regrets but everything is bearable hearing his words. 

he said that he would give me time right? until I can move forward and accept that he is gone.

Sk Is calling you through telegram. 

"papa doesn't understand me rick! he doesn't understand how I feel!"

"Shhh, calm down sam. you don't need to shout. breath and tell me what you feel about it." 

"I don't want to go to my therapy anymore...I just want someone to trust me again before you left me."

"if that is what you feel, the only person that can heal you is yourself. the only person you can lean on when you're down right now is yourself. it's good that you're giving yourself time..." 

i heard static noises from the back, his voice dripping away from me, I just knew that his presence are far... 

"rick? rick?!"

i panicked hearing when he didn't answer me

" I'm sorry, i thought I saw something kaya medyo nagulo and pag hawak ko ng telepono. " 

"you scared me!"

I heard him chuckle lightly, this time the statics are gone and his voice tired. 

"I thought you left me again..."

I blame death again and again inside my head through tears. 

"I told you, I'm here until you are ready. until you need me." 

 after blaming the end of us and mourning for my loss, my tears bream down to my cheeks again. hangang kailan mauubos? will I really be ready to let him go?