100

Epilogue

Hi, this is the last page of your diary and this is my last session for my therapy

Hi, this is the last page of your diary and this is my last session for my therapy. my doctor told me to write anything on the last page of you diary hahah. but just a disclaimer! your mom let me have your diary dahil mukang lahat ng isinulat mo rito ay tungkol lang saakin!

Never mind, I'm straying far again.

next week I will leave for manila but before that, I want to have a solemn moment with you, my friends, and my family. I know that this day will come Pero wala sa plano na isa lang akong aalis.

I'm still sad, I don't think that can be at ease for some time but I'm also scared and nervous. I'm happy that despite the disappointments I still manage to stand up and continue my dreams.

i know...that if the situation is different, you will also continue your dream with me.

I know that you are proud of me rick! what you thought of me will live forever in my heart. I have so many things to say but the last page of your diary is not enough. I know I have to tell you more so I'll probably buy a new notebook to write on.

lastly, about the recording you sent me...I listen to it every night. when I'm sad or when I'm alone. i listen to it when I'm nervous or just on a normal day when I'm painting. your voice never fails to give me a home to breathe and warmth.

i will only write light stuffs , don't want to cry while writing on this paper. sayang! halatang mahal dahil makapal ang pahina.

on the other hand, alam ko namang hindi mo ako mamiss kaht saan ako mag punta dahil nakasunod ang mga tala kahit saan hahaha.

i will come visit you once I'm back, napagkasunduan na ng parents ko na tuwing bakasyon ay uuwi ako rito. kung ako lang ay ayaw ko ng umalis. i will miss samuel and papa but my father told me to also be with my mom and respect her decision kaya naman nakiusap ako na uuwi tuwing bakasyon dito.

that's all for now Ricky...I have to go.

through everything even to our unparalleled ending

love Samantha...