099

March 10

MESSENGER

Miss Silvia

sam, punta ka na sa gilid ng stage. ready your speech. btw can you give me a soft copy now? send it here.

you sent a file

samantha_elise replied to patrick_suarez:

valedictory speech. docs

pahimakas_parasa_aking_minamahal.pdf

I've prepared two speeches po ma'am, I hope it's okay these are very important for me po Talaga.

sure, it's good. I will tell the audio mechanic.

congratulations samantha, baka wala na akong time na batiin ka mamaya. Hahahah

Galingan mo sa taas mamaya. Chin up and smile. You deserve this.

Fighting?

thank you, po ma'am.

Fighting Po! Hahaha

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

TEXT MESSAGE

Papa

your mom texted me that she canceled her flight, anak pasensya na.

its okay papa, nasaan po kayo?

Nasa pangalawang row. sa pinaka unahan. i will let samuel wave so you could see us.

just the both of you?

yes, I'm so sorry anak. alam ko na big say mo to at dalawa lang kaming narito. babawi nalang ako pagkatapos ng event okay? i reserved a table in your favorite restaurant.

don't say sorry papa, enough na po kayo ni samuel para saakin. sobra sobra pa po hahaha, aakyat na po ako sa stage. tinatawag na ako.

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

11:11 pm

Notification

SK BOT : you can now play the recorded phone call your last connected user sent you

a warning: playing this audio may consume all the remaining points to your account are you sure you want to play this audio?

yes|no

yes

100 percent Consumed thank you for using the SK bot, I hope we made you feel that you are not alone and well-loved. we have created this bot for people like you @sam. we hope that you will now move on to your next journey and be a better version of yourself! SK will always be here as long as you remember!

thank you. and goodbye

we are thankful to you too! and nuh-uh. this is not a goodbye user @sam just see you...