11b

"Dr. Cho." Steve calls.

"He's uploading himself into the body."

"Where?"

"The real power is inside the Cradle. The gem, its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark."

"First, I have to find it."

"Go."

"Did you guys copy that?"

"We did." Clint answers.

"I got a private jet taking off across town." Nat states. "No manifest. That could be him."

"There. It's a truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap. On the loop down by the bridge. It's them. You got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I can take out the driver."

"Negative. That truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron."

After listening to Steve struggle on the other end, he speaks again.

"Well, he's definitely unhappy! I'm gonna try and keep him that way!"

"You're not a match for him, Cap." Clint states.

"Op." I smile. "Encouraging."

"Yeah, thanks, Barton." Steve pants.

Nat presses a button and the floor opens, showing a nice ass motorcycle, getting on it.

"We got a window." Clint states. "Four, three... Give 'em hell."

Another part of the floor opens up and Nat rides out of the jet.

"I'm always picking up after you boys." Nat sighs.

"We're heading under the overpass. I've got no shot."

"Which way?"

"Hard right... Now."

After even more struggle and me just standing bored, waiting for my turn to play, Nat talks.

"Clint, can you draw out the guards?"

"Let's find out."

Here we go, shooting at Ultron, flying away from the bots, keeping them from protecting the Cradle. I end up having to boringly hold onto a wall, Clint having to spin us to get the bots off.

"Heading back towards you." Clint tells Nat. "So, whatever you're gonna do, do it now."

Well, might as well.

Without any of them noticing, I jump out of the jet, near the moving train, landing on my feet.

This here, is where I usually block out whatever the hell they're saying over comms, doing my own thing. I fly on top of the train. I get inside just in time to see Pietro and Wanda fighting against Ultron.

"Haha. Yes, bitches."

"Please, don't do this?" Ultron begs the twins.

"What choice do we have?" Wanda asks.

Ultron shoots a hole through, causing the train to jolt as he kills the conductor. We end up skipping the stop, riding fast through the city.

"Civilians in our path!" Steve points and Pietro speeds off to help them. "Can you stop this thing?"

Wanda nods, no one having realized I was even there. She shoots her magic into the wheels, stopping them from spinning.

I hurry out and fly in front of it, coming quick to my hands, pushing me as my feet dig into the ground while I try to stop it. With Wanda and I working together, the train squeals to a stop faster than it would've if we had done it alone. I sigh dramatically and take my hands away, finding the twins. Pietro stands with his hands on his knees, attempting to control his breathing while Wanda makes sure he's okay.

"I love you, guys." I breathe and they chuckle.

"I'm fine." Pietro tells Wanda as he sits. "I just need to take a minute."

"I'm very tempted not to give you one." Steve walks up and I set my hands on my hips with attitude.

"The Cradle." Wanda reminds. "Did you get it?"

"Stark will take care of it."

"Hmm." I hum, knowing that's not very reassuring for them.

"No, he won't." Wanda shakes her head.

"You don't know what you're talking about. Stark's not crazy."

"He will do anything to make things right."

"...Stark, come in." Steve realizes. "Stark. Anyone on comms?"

"Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?"