𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒀𝒐𝒖

Moving is hard on everyone, no matter the age. You're leaving the place you once called home, to a new scary place that is unfamiliar to you.

Y/n Bombay is the only daughter of the infamous lawyer Gordon Bombay. When she was 13, her dad got a new job at Ducksworth Law, in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Meaning, they would have to move from their home in Chicago, Illinois, for him to work. She thought that this was the worst thing to ever happen to her but in reality, it was the opposite.

When y/n starts playing hockey for the team her dad has to coach, she finds new friends and family. And when they get a new player, not everyone takes it well.

FloTalk!

Hello and welcome! If you are an old friend, I'm glad to see you again, and if you are new, it's very nice to meet you!

!Disclaimer!

This book is my own hard work and ideas, please do not steal. I own the plot line, and my characters as well as their stories. The Mighty Ducks characters however belong to their respective owners and they have all rights for them.

One thing to note while reading, is that the POV may change throughout the story. If it does, I will indicate who's POV it is (or if it is third person).

This books is finished, other than edits!

Commenting and voting are also appreciated! They give me motivation to write seeing that people are genuinely interested in the story!

Now let's get to it! Thank you for reading my FloTalk!

-Flo, the author