Introduction

First off, I would like to say that this story is inspired by the story HELLFIRE BABY by sunkissed-sea I absolutely loved her story, and it inspired me to write a story of a new character immersed in the world of stranger things. (Especially one that falls for Eddie Munson because 🤩)

Also, this is following the story line of the character that Morgan would play, if you are/have read my other story, Saving Grace. If you haven't, basically the character gets a roll in stranger things season 4, and the character she is playing in it is Nicole Cunningham.

That being said, if you are reading it as that, this next part is important. If not, ignore it. All of the parts that you technically would see in the show are slightly more spaced out (they have room between the parts you wouldn't see) so those would be the scenes that Morgan would actually be filming. The rest is just as Nicole.

Also, I am in no way part of or own or any sort of anyone that is associated with stranger things. I am just a mentally I'll teenager who uses day dreaming as an escape from reality🤘😀

Now, onto Nicole's introduction.

You and Chrissy are twin sisters. Fraternal twins that is, but twins nonetheless. You have brown hair, and a different face shape, but other than that you guys look pretty similar.

Your mom put you and Chrissy into dance, cheerleading, and pageants at a very young age. She wanted you guys to be the queen bees of your high school, pushing you to be the prettiest, skinniest, and most popular there was.

While you enjoyed being on the teams, you didn't enjoy the pressure you were put under. By 13, once puberty hit, you began growing into your own person, and your interests were taken up by other things. You also became far more competitive, and wanted to be the best there was at whatever you did.

Your competitive drive had you wanting to try out for competitive cheerleading, which your mom wouldn't allow you to do. Not because your family didn't have the money to fund it, but because she didn't like how muscular competitive cheerleaders were. She didn't think it was feminine enough, and god knows you weren't allowed to be anything but feminine.

You got in fights with your mom a lot, and her punishments were cruel. Often times, a fight meant no dinner.

Once your senior year rolled around, you took it upon yourself to quit cheerleading, which your mom did not like. It caused a very big fight at the beginning of the year, where it escalated to you calling her abusive and blaming her for yours and Chrissy's eating disorders. Long story short, she kicked you out and you were now staying at Nancy Wheelers house.

Nancy was one of your best friends, and her mom treated you like her own. You guys had been friends since elementary school, and any time you had an argument with your mom, you called Nancy up, and her mom was picking you up to stay the night. Sometimes, you even stayed several days at her house.

Her mom was always someone you could go to for help. She always talked you through problems that you knew you could never go to your own mom about, and she accepted you for who you were and supported whatever ambitions you had, which is why they helped you join a collegiate cheer team after you moved in with them.