Chapter Fourteen

~A/N~ I'M BACK B*TCHES!!!! Haha just kidding. but yeah I think Im back for a while!!!! I'm so happy that i got this done because i think its decent for just having writers block ya know??! Tell me what you think! This chapter is dedicated to silvershadow56 because of all the amazing support and comments!! :)

~~KATS POV~~

I woke up right when my alarm went off. Time to go find that sorry excuse for a person and find out what the hell is going on.

 I raked a brush through my hair and went for a more edgy outfit, it seemed to fit the mood; leggings, my black combat boots, and my long cream colored t-shirt that says "mess with me and you'll be sorry" on it. I put on a layer of mascara and eyeliner, grabbed my bag and my skate board and ran out the door.

 I got on the side walk and threw down my board as I ran. I got in the school and decided to not ride my board down the hallways; I don't need detention today. I finally get to Miss Watson's homeroom where she lets me leave my skateboard.

After I put my stuff in her classroom I start walking the hallways looking for my victim. After about five minutes I find her. And him. She's pushing him up against the lockers so hard, I wouldn't be surprised if he was as flat as a pancake. And they're swapping spit. I wouldn't be surprised if they, by the time they were done, had no spit left to swap.

I decided to cut their moment short by pulling Sadie off of him. It was kind of hard, the way they were tangled up, but I finally got them apart. They both stared at me like I was nuts. That is, until I pulled some ones out of my pocket and told him to go get himself a Gatorade to wash all of that spit down. He turned red around the ears but grabbed the money and ran off anyway.

I grabbed her arms and pushed her against the lockers and looked her in the eye. "You wanna tell me why the hell you slapped Skye yesterday and what was going on just now?" I said through my teeth. She smiled innocently and said "I have no idea what you're talking about". "Bitch, I think you do." I glared at her as she squirmed in my grasped. She started sputtering excuses when Cara comes and grabbed my arm and dragged me away from her.  I shoved her hand off of my arm and turned around to see Sadie scamper away from the lockers. I turned to Cara and demanded an explanation for why she pulled me away from Sadie. "It was useless. I don't know why you were even doing it. She's just an insane bitch who needs to get on grip on her life. Skye will recover. It'll work itself out." I grumbled something about letting me do what I want and walked off to homeroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~LATER THAT DAY~*~*~*~*~*~

~~SKYES POV~~

The tears. Streaming down my face. I feel so broken. So alone. Like there is nobody here. No one for me. I can't handle this anymore. I sat up. Wiped the tears from my face. Grabbed my guitar. I know it's the middle of the night but I don't care. I ran out of the back door and stood in the middle of my lawn. I played the opening chords to Iris and started singing very quietly along.

And I'd give up forever to touch you

'Cause I know that you feel me somehow

You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment

And all I can breathe is your life

And sooner or later it's over

I just don't wanna miss you tonight

I started getting louder and louder as I played the first chorus. I got quieter again.

And I don't want the world to see me

'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's meant to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming

Or the moment of truth in your lies

When everything feels like the movies

Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

Tears were streaming down my face as I finished this verse

And I don't want the world to see me

'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's meant to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me

'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's meant to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

I can barely sing anymore. My emotions won't let me.

And I don't want the world to see me

'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's meant to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

I fell to my knees as my legs felt like jello.

I just want you to know who I am

The last few lines were barely audible as I choked them out. I pulled my guitar off my shoulder and collapsed on the ground. 

~A/N~ Hmmm.... Anyway I wanna start a new thing where I ask you a question for you to answer. Then, if enough people answer I will answer in the next chapter. It wont be personal or anything. If for some reason you find it personal, let me know. Kapeesh? Kapeesh. Soooo... heres your question:

What is the best book/book series ever?