Chapter Eighteen

A/N~Hi guys!!! You get an extra chapter before I leave 1) Because the last one was short and so is this one so its like one regular chapter 2) Cause I'm happy because I just got my new camera!!!!! (Its actually my profile pic now if ya wanna see it) I'm super happy so I am sharing my joy with you!! :)

She looked up at me questionably.

"I just need you to listen okay?"

She agreed and I started my story.

I was born on July 14. After I was born my mother became a hopeless drunk. She ran away and left us. We were later notified that she committed suicide. My father raised me. When I was six my father married a woman. The woman abused me the moment she moved in. My father knew it happened but never did anything about it. Eventually my father died of a heart attack. This left me in more heartbreak and more, frequent abusing. I could have gone to the police but I was small and I didn't have any clue what to do. I probably wouldn't have anyway. My friends knew about the abusing and they babied me. They wouldn't leave me alone. Which is nice, obviously they cared about me but it was very annoying and upsetting. When I was eleven my step mom died in a car accident. This left me alone. I lived in the house for a while until law enforcement got suspicious and found me there. I was transferred from orphanage to orphanage. No one wanted me because I was scarred and fragile. When I was thirteen Miss. Anderson adopted me. Life was okay for a while, but then she got her new job. She is always away traveling and I never see her. She pays the bills and stuff and I live here alone. She sends me money for food and things. I live here alone. I tell people she's my aunt. It works okay.

"You may wonder how deal with this usually. I hold in all of my emotions, not letting anyone see it. Every once ins while I let it all out when I'm alone. I show people the other, unhurt, not abused side of me. I know it's not healthy, i know it's bad but, that's how i deal with things."

"That day Sadie slapped me, I don't remember much. But I do remember a feeling of déjà vu. My past came rushing back to me. That's why I was afraid of you. and for yelling and telling you to leave, I have no explanation other than the stress building up and the feeling of being babied coming back. I just want to say I'm sorry."

I didn't even make it halfway through before the tears erupted.

When I was finished Ocean got up and hugged me, while repetitively telling me she was sorry and that she forgave me.

It was the best feeling in the world to know I had my best friend back.

A/N~ Short right? Sowwy :( but I didn't want to go on in the same chapter. That's a lot of info so I left it at that. Ummmm don't have much else to say other than AHHHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY!!!! Pm me guys I'm bored.

What's your favorite music band?