Chapter Twenty-Seven {Teaser}

A/N~ So I have family coming from Texas and Cali for the next 10ish days, so I'm probably going to be crazy busy, and you probably won't get an update for a long time.... And I feel really bad about that so here is what I call a chapter teaser and it's just the first part of the next chapter (which I haven't written yet haha), but um yeah enjoy and please don't kill me. :) 

I ran. I just ran. Tears flowed down my face rapidly, and some flew away from my face as I ran. I could hear Jake behind me, shouting things I wasn't listening to. Why was he even following me? He was the reason my life was utter crap. I loved him and he dated Sadie to stand by and watch me get hurt. I got utterly embarrassed by Sadie. I can never show my face again. My life is ruined.

I flung a few tears off of my face as I decided what I was going to do. I got home and unlocked my door in rapid speed, thankfully I always keep my keys in my pocket.

I let the door slam behind me as I ran up the stairs. A second later I heard it slam again. I got to the bathroom and shut the door, just as I saw Jake come around the corner.

My tears had stopped by now and I opened up the bathroom cupboard. Jake pounded on the door. "Skye, whatever you're doing you need to stop!" He knew me so well. He knew that I would have gone to my room if I wasn't about to do this.

I shakily grabbed the bottle from the back of the shelf. It was from when my aunt broke her wrist. As I picked it up, it shook like a baby's rattle.

"SKYE!!!" He screamed louder, along with banging. He heard the rattle. "Please Skye, at least let me talk to you." he said, gently and forcefully.

"No!" I all but screamed. " I don't want to talk to you! You hurt me." Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes but I held them in. I was not going to cry over him one more time.

"Yeah, Skye that's what I really want to talk to you about...." He said. I was pissed now. I just wanted him to leave me alone!

I screamed in frustration. I opened the bottle and it shook again. "Just leave me alone! I hate you!!"

He sighed. Then he spoke quietly. "Well I love you."