Chapter Twenty-One

A/N~ Hey I have deleted a few A/Ns and stuff so if you noticed that there are less parts or something thats why. Also, i really need more opinions of those covers up in the box. Enjoy :)

~~SKYES POV~~

Ocean dried my tears and helped me pull myself together. I told her I just wanted to go home. Boy, did she tell me. "No Skye, you are going back out there. You are going to go out there and show Sadie that you don't care what she does. Show her that you are strong. She's just trying to get you down, to conquer you. C'mon you got this."

So we walked out together and she took me to my next class, math. We saw Sadie in the hallway and she gave me a smug look. But I could see the confusion written on her face.

When we got to math she hugged me outside the door and told me I could do it.

I sat through the boring, simple class until the bell rang. Everyone stood up and started gethering thier stuff. Then Ms. Evans cleared her throat. "Ms. Parker and Mr. Barnes please stay after class." I plopped back down in my seat as the things I have done ran through my head. I don't really remeber anything I have done wrong. Honestly. And this is the second time Jake and I have been-- Oh shit!!! The tutoring. Damn we haven't done that in forever... Oh Ms. Evans is going to yell at me...

"How has your tutoring been going?"

I opened my mouth to respond when Jake cute me off. "They've been going great Ms. Evans. I feel like I've really improved and I'm ready for that test tomorrow."

She commended us both for the good work while I sit there in awe. Did he just- yeah he did.

She let us go and we walked out of the classroom.

I stopped at my locker to get my stuff. When I closed the door Jake was still standing there. "Umm hi?" I said. "Hey Skye" he responded in that deep voice. Why can't he be mine?

My curiosity got the best of me and I asked "Why did you say I had been tutoring you? We could get in big trouble if they find out we haven't been studying like we are suppose to."

"Because I know that... that a lot of things have been going on lately." He looked down at the ground and back up to me, flipping the hair out of his face.

My heart fluttered. "Okay but what about the test. You told her you would be ready. But I haven't been teaching you. How can you be ready? If you fail they will find out."

His phone buzzed and he looked at the screen. "Awww damn" he muttered.

I cringe. "What's wrong?"

"I have to go." He said as he started walking away from me. "But trust me, I'm gonna nail that test tomorrow!"

I just shook my head and started walking towards my class. I sure hope he nails the test.

~~LATER~~

I brought Ocean home with me. As we were walking home I told her about my channel and what I hope to do. Some if that invokes her. We decided to do a bunch of filming today since we didn't have anything else to do.

I got to the door and it was unlocked. That could only mean one thing. I pushed open the door and yelled out "Auntie!!"

Te response came a few seconds later. "Skye honey I haven't seen you in forever!!" she came down the stairs with a ton of bags in her hand.

We hugged and then I introduced Ocean. They greeted each other and smiled.

We talked to Auntie for a while longer until she said she had to go. She was off on another huge trip.

Once she left we went to my room to film. First we did a cover of Love Story by Taylor Swift. She sang and I played. I had no idea she was that good. I think it turned out beautifully.

We started another video where I introduced my big plan.

"Hey guys Guitargurl27 here and I'm with my friend Ocean and I have some big news. I am going to do guitar videos for those of you out there who want to play the guitar and Ocean over here is going to do some singing videos for you who want to perfect their signing." I look at her and she nods. I turn to the camera. "So be looking for those soon! See ya guys later. Bye!"

I start another recording and Ocean does her first video. Then I do mine.

She has to go home when we are done.

I put on some pajamas and hop into bed. I can't stop thinking about that test.

A/N~ Hello! Good chapter? Bad chapter? Okayish chapter? Let me know. Umm the contest is ending soon so if you haven't told me the form yet do that soon. Also, I'm going to be offering to edit a few books for y'all. It's gonna be a first come first served kinda thing and I probably won't do everyone's book. But yeah that's all for now. Bye!