Chapter Twelve

"Skye that was... amazing."

"No it wasn't." I said while ducking my head.

"Yes it was Skye! I swear to you!"

"Seriously?" I said while lifting my head to look at her.

She nodded like her head was going to fall off.

I groaned and asked if that meant I had to be his friend again.

"Yeah it kind of does." She said.

"Great."

It was really late so i asked her to stay over and she agreed. She suggested we get some sleep so that we weren't dead tomorrow at school and I agreed that was a good idea. I got out my pajamas which were yoga pants that went to my thighs and a t-shirt with the sleeves cut off. I threw the same thing at Ocean and she went to change in the bathroom. I guess she's more of a private person.

After I changed I brushed my hair out nice and smooth then put it in a super messy bun on the top of my head. That's how I sleep. Anyway, I finished just as Ocean walked in. I pulled out the spare mattress under my bed and threw a pillow and blanket on it. "Night" I said as I jumped into my bed. She perkily replied goodnight and got in her own bed.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I walked down the stairs to make a piece of toast. Ocean isn't awake yet. I got to the counter and grabbed the loaf of bread. I twisted it open and grabbed the biggest piece. I popped it in the toaster and put the little slider thing down. I reached up in the cupboard to get the peanut butter when a hand clamped around my mouth. I let out a muffled scream as my feet got swept out from under me. I was now on the ground with something covering my mouth. Someone started running their hands along the curves of my body. I thrashed around and tried to scream, wishing someone would hear me. "SKYE!!" I shot up in my bed and started screaming. "Hey hey Skye it's okay its Ocean I'm right here." She comforted me. I realized it was her and crumpled into her arms.

After about twenty minutes of that, I calmed myself and pulled it together. We started getting ready for school. I took a quick shower and started doing my hair. I decided to do it in big ringlets today. As I did my hair I thought about what happened. The dream just freaked me out and I woke up in the heat of the moment and I was thinking it was real. And I cried because of the dream and everything that has happened with Jake lately. That's how I am. I store all of my emotions up and then finally something breaks the wall down and I let it all out.

I finished my hair and went to get dressed. I wore my jean shorts and a tight white shirt with my light blue and purple scarf. I let Ocean dig through my closet since she didn't have any clothes. She found a cute white skirt and a pink shirt.

We got to school and switched out our books at our lockers. We went outside and walked around for a while since we were so early. Jake was standing over by the big tree talking to Cole. Ocean nudged me and wiggled her eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes at her. Cole left and she pushed me at him. I really don't want to go over to him after what happened but it was too late to turn around. I walked up to him. "Hey Skye." He said I came towards him. I was too embarrassed to say anything after what I did. Just ignoring him for no reason. I looked into his eyes and then put my head down feeling really shy. All of a sudden he hugged me. And it was so much more than just a hug. Through that embrace both of us were saying so many things that couldn't be said out loud. I hugged him back, putting my arms around his neck and burying my face into his chest.

~~OCEANS POV~~

Aww they made up! I'm so happy they are friends again. Skye wasn't herself when they were fighting. I hope they never fight again... and they look so cute together when they're hugging. They fit together perfectly. My mission: get them together.

~~SADIES POV~~

I walked outside hoping to find at least one of my friends. But no. I saw something I never wanted to see I'm my life! Skye hugging my boyfriend.

A/N~ WHATTTT?!?!?! Hahaha!! :p anyway sorry its late guys :( but better late than never right?! So I have a really super special surprise for you guys!!!!But guess what? You don't get it yet! 800 reads and 200 votes (overall)!!! So go tell your friends, your siblings, your cousins, and your dad's coworker's daughter-in-law's cousin's dog!!!Hahaha. Anyway I'm starting a new book called Rants. It's basically me just talking about thing I hate, but you can rant along with me and give me more ideas! I'll go put it up right now so by the time you're reading this it'll be on my profile page. Go check it out!Ill love you forever! Bye guys!