Chapter Seven

A/N~ Howdy sorry its late. well it late here in Minnesota its 10 pm. idk what time it is where you are but yeah. Oh and i hope the video works. its my fav song right now and skye sings it in this chapter. tell me if you like the song or not.

~~Skyes POV~~

I have drama as my last period. Jake is in drama with me. He seemed kind of upset at something. I hope it's not me or the tutoring.

~~Jakes POV~~

I've been nervous for the tutoring ever since geometry. I just know I'm going to make a complete fool of myself. The bell rang and school was out. Honestly I'd rather stay here and practice for our play, ditch day. I get to be this really funny guy who- sorry that's off topic. Anyway I walk out of the class room and head outside. The sun is now beating on me and I'm getting annoyed because I was already hot. I finally get the tree and some shade. I plopped down on the grassy ground and started picking at the blades of grass. (Anyone else do that?)

~~Skyes POV~~~

After drama I have to stop at my locker so Jake will just have to wait a while. The halls are nearly empty. I guess everyone really wanted to get out of here today. My heels click on the tile floor and I finally reach my locker. I switch out a couple of book and grab my headphones. I love music. You can express yourself so easily through it. I plug them into my phone and start mentally singing to Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy.

I can move mountains

I can work a miracle, work a miracle

I'll keep you like an oath

"May nothing but death do us part..."

She wants to dance like Uma Thurman

Bury me 'til I confess

She wants to dance like Uma Thurman

And I can't get you out of my head

I love this song.

~~Sadies POV~~

I'm free finally! I see Jake sitting under the tree all by himself. That's my cue. I walk over to him and plop down in his lap.

"Hey Jakeeeee"

"Oh hey Sadie do you wanna sit in my lap?"

"Hahahahaha you're so funny Jake." I replied laughing at his sarcasm.

"Yeah." He said.

"Soooo......"

All of a sudden he shoves me off his lap and jumps up running away.

"Jake where are you going???"

"I have to go!" he shouted back at me.

I huffed and crossed my arms. We were having so much fun.

~~Skyes POV~~

You'll find your way

And may death find you alive

Take me down the line

In Gem City we turned the tide

You'll find your way

And may death find you alive

Take me down the line

In Gem City we turned the tide

She wants to dance like Uma Thurman

Bury me 'til I confess

She wants to dance like Uma Thurman

And I can't get you out of my head

I walk outside and look over to the big tree to see if Jake was waiting for me like I told him to. Yeah, he was with a girl on his lap named Sadie. What the hell. She starts laughing hysterically. Why is she sitting there? Did he invite her to sit with him?? Probably ,I'm sure he likes her. All of a sudden I don't want to talk to Jake let alone study with him. I start walking faster towards my house not even caring if he was following me or not. He was probably still talking to that creature.

~~Jakes POV~~

Sadie just plopped herself on my lap. What the freaking hell who does that?? We aren't even dating or anything. Then it'd be acceptable.

"Oh hey Sadie wanna sit on my lap?" I said my voice bleeding with sarcasm. Obviously she didn't catch the sarcasm because she just laughed.

I see Skye walk out of the building. I glance at Sadie as she says 'sooo 'while I try to find a polite way to get her off me and get away from her.

Too late Skye is walking away.

I shove Sadie off me and start running towards Skye. She can sit on the damn grass herself. I hear 'Jake where are you going' from Sadie but I just yell behind me "I have to go!". And I really need to go because damn Skye walks fast.

~~Skyes POV~~

I'm still fast walking to my house when I hear "Hey Skye wait up!" I know its Jake but I still don't stop. I see out of the corner of my eye he caught up to me but I don't pay him any attention. "So," he pants "we're going to your house right?"

"Yeah" I say coldly.

"Okay" I could hear his voice falter, obviously he can tell somethings bugging me but he doesn't ask.

Finally we get home and I let us inside my house. This will be interesting.

A/N~ im so freaking sorry there were so many POV changes i cant even imagine reading that! SORRY anyway i started that 'opinion' book so go check it out!

~Eminemily