Chapter Three

Well that was odd I thought to myself as I sprinted trough the nearly empty hallway on my way to history. I could tell that the whole car crash thing was just a stupid excuse but.... Why else? Why else would he want my number?? We're not the best of friends or whatever so I'm sure he doesn't want to just chat with me.

~~~LATER THAT MORNING~~~

RINGGGGGG!! Yes lunch! I was just in Drama but am now heading through the insanely crowded hallway, every two seconds saying "I'm sorry" or "Excuse me". It's that crowded. Finally the lunch room!!! I stand in line to get my overly greasy hamburger (or whatever this is made of) and glance around looking for my friends. I find Sadie sitting at a table in the corner of the gym. I briskly walked over to her, my high heeled leather boots clicking as I walk. Today I went with my leggings, coral sweater and white infinity scarf. I went for a more made up look with all of my makeup put on a little heavier than usual. I left my hair down in its natural wavy form. I sat down across from Sadie and picked up my... hamburger... I swear to you this stuff is bullshit. I would have brought a lunch but I ran a little late this morning. We sat and talked about girly things until Jake walked up to the table. He came and sat by me. It was kinda awkward so we just sat in silence. Finally lunch was over. I have never wanted lunch to end as much as I did then.

~~~LATER THAT DAY~~~

Finaly schools done! I walked home, sprinted up the carpeted stairs to my room and plopped on the bed, taking my phone out. jake texted me. Okay.... We ended up having an awesome conversation and he kept making me laugh!

A/N~ Hey M&Ms!!!!! I really hope you liked that... I had it typed up before but i reread it and didnt like it... so i deleted it all and started over. I really need some votes and comments guys! i dont want to do it but i might have to set some goals for you to reach before i update again.

                                                                                                    ~Eminemily