Just a picnic...

Tried to make it longer
>w< somehow doing this in one day.

________________________

The little iruka then woke, while getting ready he thought to himself. Should I just skip breakfast and go train, or go eat some ramen? Not even remembering about kakashi. "I will just go train" Iruka then began running off to the training grounds, when he was going there he seen some flowers on the way. He then thought, hmmm maybe I should give theses to.... Ahh kakashi! to show our friendship. Irukas face became over filled with joy while picking the flowers. After picking the flowers he went on his way. " Iruka where have you been?" After hearing that iruka jumped and then look up to see kakashi standing upside down on a tree. "Ahhh... you scared me !" Iruka then made a cute frown that made kakashi blush a bit. " kakashi come down here" kakashi then jumped off and land on his feet thinking that would amaze Iruka but didn't. "Here kakashi" Iruka then put a flower crown on kakashi's head. " this is for me?!" Kakashi then blushed even more but then he change the topic. " Thank you Iruka, but by the way have you eaten?" Then out of no where iruka's stomach growled. "I guess your stomach answered." Iruka then blush of embarrassment, and kakashi thought he was about to fall with his face as red as could be, also smiling big if he didn't have his mask on people would stare. " kakashi are you ok?" Iruka looked worried at kakashi. " ah, yes I'm good by the way Iruka do you want to have a picnic?" Iruka then widen his eyes of happiness. "Yaaaaa" Iruka and kakashi then went to a hill outside the village. " Wow, did you cook this your self?!" With Iruka smiling, kakashi felt Iruka was his world for a moment. "Yes I did" kakashi said to iruka proudly.

After a few moments:

"Hey iruka you know I have to go to a mission this week starting tomorrow." Kakashi was hiding his disappointment. " awwww, then who's going to train me?" Kakashi then put the trash in the basket. " I wish I could train you in a different way..." kakashi muttered. "Hmmm what did you say?" Kakashi then was sweating " umm I guess you have to wait for me to come back iruka" Iruka then folded his arms " why wait" then an idea popped up " hey kakashi when you get back I'm going to show you something you never learned, and surprise you!" Iruka said to kakashi while sitting crisscross applesauce smiling like the sun. Kakashi then looked at the gorgeous face and thought why can't he bite his body up to mark so no body can have him. " kakashi I'm going to leave first, we'll bye!" Kakashi then looked at iruka when he was leaving, kakashi looked lower and seen something... iruka body is perfect, and his butt is...
Kakashi then snapped out of it. "Ahhh this is going through my mind and making suffer, I want to do it so bad."
Kakashi then took out his lovely book he has been hiding from iruka and went home.

While iruka heading to his empty house, he thought " hmmm maybe I should see kakashi off then go to Sandaime to eat with him. But then iruka notice deep down in his heart realized something....

I'm never going to pass the Chunin exams. Why am I letting kakashi help me, should I tell him to stop teaching me? But I don't want to lose another person, maybe tell him to stop helping me and then could we still have picnics and hangout? After all of that thinking he was finally home, iruka then went to shower. Meanwhile kakashi thinking why the hell he said that and thought could have I told iruka can sleepover and then said that but tell him to stay in his home while he was gone? " oh well, this is what I deserve." Kakashi then when to bed. While Iruka was up making a Bento at 2:00 am. " when kakashi go's to I'm going to give him this bento! I still can't believe he's 13 and Jonin, while me here not even a Chunin. Iruka then pouted. After some time Iruka was done looking at his work. Iruka made a kakashi looking like figure made by different things, and of course it was healthy.

Iruka then rushed over to the villages gates where he seen Kakashi going to leave the village. "Hey kakashi wait!" Kakashi then turned to see Iruka. " what is it Iruka?" Iruka then put forward the bento. "Here I made this for you kakashi, it's when you get hungry on your mission." Kakashi then politely grab the bento. " thank you Iruka." Kakashi was then a little red. " Hey kakashi who's this little girl you have here giving you food? Is she your wife or something." The man who was going with kakashi talked. "He's a boy." Kakashi said to the man, but when him saying that Iruka noticed he forgot to put his hair tie in. " s-sorry I forgot to put my hair tie in" Iruka then went to grab his extra hair tie from his pocket, and then he tied it in his hair. " oh I'm sorry little guy" the man then went to scrub iruka's hair after a few seconds he looked over his shoulder to seeing a Menacing face behind, the man then bended back up " let's go ehh kakashi" kakashi then looked at iruka. " see you when I come back so, bye!" Iruka then smile joyfully."bye kakashi." Then kakashi ran into the forest. Iruka thought to himself, making that for kakashi made me tired maybe today I will go lay down and tomorrow I will go to sandamine.

Iruka then had plopped onto his bed, dozing off. While kakashi with his newly bought notebook started to sketch again, then he started to wright how pretty and precious iruka was how he wanted to mark him up...