Crying will be heard

I can believe she did that to our friendship. I don't even know why I'm crying.

Iruka was crying in a alleyway, it was pretty far from his home. But a voice appeared.

" Iruka I'm sorry." Kakashi came out of the darkness in his trusty wheelchair.

" Kakashi?" Iruka looked at the man.

"I'm sorry please don't run away from me again." Kakashi got out of the chair embracing iruka.

"I-I won't anymore." Iruka hugged Kakashi back.

" Iruka...you know that kiss back there was nice, and I want to do it again." Kakashi looked straight into iruka's eyes, kakashi's eyes were burning with lust, but it can't be helped since basically broke his legs.

"Kakashi, I would like that too." Iruka looked away before his nicely soft lips were attacked by the others rough lips. 💋

"When I can leave that place with my health back, I'm going to your place and we are going to have sex for the entire day. or if you can ask Tsunade to allow me to go back, we will cuddle like lovers the entire day." Iruka's face light up bright red, while kakashi was next to him.

" b-but how am I going to tell the hokage to let you stay at my house?!" Iruka really didn't want to do the other thing.

" well I guess we are going to do the first one." Kakashi smirked, while on the other hand iruka was beat red.

Their little conversation was interrupted by the ANBU coming to grab Kakashi.

"Oh no you caught me." Kakashi rolled his eyes at the hokage walking up to them.

" let's go Kakashi, and when you get out you guys can have your fun alright." Iruka fainted after hearing that, and kakashi looked at his new boyfriend in front of him.

" look at this, you killed my lover, and now how are we going to have sex?" Kakashi said that in front of the ANBU and hokage while they were trying to get him in his wheelchair.

" one of you take Iruka home, and make sure he's tucked in." Tsunade then grabbed this sex demons wheelchair wheeling him over to the camp/rehabilitation settlement.

The ANBU took iruka to his house, cooking food for iruka when he wakes up and tucking him in.

Meanwhile the sex demon is thinking about how he's going to get out faster to go back to iruka.

Well thinking about the exercise I should do some now while reading this new manga that came out, this one is so amazing but not as much as love love Paradise. It has an extra scene where the man pushes all his might into the girl, and with doing that she becomes pregnant! Now I know what to do to iruka, I'm going to get him pregnant or at least make sure he filled up since boys can't get pregnant, or can we?

With that the demon was trying to get out faster from the prison, with his porny ideas.

Creator: I hope iruka wont get his legs broke.