*{Guardian}*

P.o.v kakashi

" Hey kakashi wake up." Iruka said in a polite voice.

"Wha?" I looked at iruka.

"Kakashi do you want to eat the food we got at the restaurant we went to?" Iruka was smiling once again.

" maaa~ im tired!" I went to stand up but fell onto the floor. " I got about not being able to walk." Iruka laughed.

" Kakashi you know better." Iruka helped me up into the chair. " by now we should work on your walking." Iruka wheeled me to the dinner table.

" Iruka can we eat something else than the sweets?" Kakashi pushed the Furutsu Sando away.

"Oh thats right, you dont like sweets." Iruka went to the kitchen to pull out some kind of fish dish.

" here, I promise its not as bad as it looks." Iruka put the dish in front of me.

After we ate Iruka went outside to water his plants and feed his cat, while I was inside reading my lovely book.

Iruka is so~ cute! Even now he is still cute like before. But now realizing it, I have been like a child...I haven't been helping Iruka at all! He's been doing all this stuff for me, he's acting like a  guardian for me.

P.o.v Iruka

"Hey kakashi do you want to take a walk around the village? Well for you we would have to wheel you."
I heard no reply. " Kakashi?" I went inside my house.

"KAKASHI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I ran over to kakashi who had a Shuriken in his hand ready to pierce his heart.

I grabbed the shuriken away from kakashi and tossed it over to the other side of the room.

Nobody's p.o.v

Kakashi fell to his knees looking at the floor, iruka kneeled down looking at kakashi.

"What made you do that kakashi?" Iruka asked kakashi.

"I-I have b-been in your way this whole time, a-and I have done nothing for you in return." Tears started to fall from both men.

Iruka went to embrace Kakashi but  before he tried to, kakashi had already did it.

"Kakashi...dont think those things anymore...we should not think those things anymore." Kakashi nuzzled into Iruka wanting to find love, because he only experienced it a couple of times.

"Kakashi can I tell you poem my mom made up?" Kakashi shook his head.

" alright then, its called odd until you belong.
-Day was darkness
-Darkness was day

-This world was switched up in every way
-Dogs are cats
-Cats are dogs

-But one thing is off
-And its you

-Life is odd
-You feel left out
-Until another person steps in.

-The world has changed back
-no more feeling alone." Kakashi had almost fell asleep from the poem and iruka's heart beats. " now realize kakashi, something or someone brought you back to where you belong and we all should know that by now."

Iruka...now I know, that you are the person who brought me from the deep Ocean blues.

Iruka took kakashi to his bedroom and laid him on the bed.

"Goodnight kakashi."

Iruka had left to get more of kakashi's pills.