Not wanting to leave.

Little Iruka woke up, changing out of his pajamas, and brushing his teeth, and went to sandamine. " Sandamine!" Iruka said cheerfully. " hello iruka, what brings you here to this pleasant day?" Iruka then went up to him. " I just wanted to eat with you today" Iruka said smiling. " oh well  where were yesterday and the day before that Iruka" sandamine question Iruka. "Oh ya sandamine I made a friend, he's been teaching me how to use a Shuriken, speaking of that he forgot to teach me yesterday!" Iruka was then a little mad. " Iruka who is this friend of yours called?" Iruka then looked back at sandamine. " His name is kakashi" sandamine put on a surprised look. " do you mean Kakashi Hatake? Iruka looked puzzled. " sandamine why do you say it like that, and kakashi didn't tell me his last name." Iruka pouted mad at kakashi for not telling him his last name, but now again he didn't tell kakashi his last name. " Iruka that's a surprise because kakashi never usually talks to others except missions or reports."  Iruka looked at sandamine like he's never seen kakashi like that, but then before their conversation continued iruka's stomach grumbled. " oh my have you not eaten in a week." Iruka then had an embarrassed face. " well kakashi and me had a picnic yesterday so I don't know why I'm always hungry." Sandamine then went to stand up, gestured come on. Sandamine and Iruka went to Ichiraku to eat.

Meanwhile kakashi started to rap up his mission quickly to get back to iruka. Why did I leave kakashi thought to himself, I could have stayed with Iruka and told him so I don't have to worry about him leaving me, I'm going to go home early so for now I need to consider getting this done.

Iruka and Sandamine finished eating their ramen but sadly Sandamine had to go back to the hokage office/place. "What am I going to do now?" Iruka plopped on a bench. " Im going to visit the memorial stone." Iruka then got up to the memorial stone, finding his parents names. " mom, dad why didn't you let me help because if you did I could there with you." Iruka then fell to his knees, slowly crying. " m-mom, and dad I-I don't want to leave and die yet b-but I want to see you again..." Iruka then shut his eyes, slowly falling asleep. Iruka felt that the world was gone darkness was around him in a place he didn't know but he didn't care at all...