Vanilla and chocolate whip cream.

Gotten the title from a friend.
____________________

P.o.v: Iruka.

Kakashi seems to be doing much better from yesterday. Since he said I will take care of him which I didn't, I now have to stay with him always basically. I.......really hope the children at the academy are doing good, especially Naruto. Now that reminds me, I could invite Naruto out with me and kakashi to go over and eat Furutsu Sando.

"Hey iruka I want to read my love love paradise book over there." Kakashi said to while pointing over at his bag.

"Oh sorry Kakashi, i completely forgot about to set up your stuff." I quickly ran over to the bag to grab it but...

" kakashi isn't this age restricted?!" I looked at kakashi who seem to have seen a ghost.

" ummm.....i had that stuff ever since little so it's nothing special."  I turn to kakashi again

(Iruka's eyes looked straight to kakashi's piercing his soul)

"Special! No here I thought you were a nice person who never would do that stuff! Now I realize it i have been next to one of the biggest perv's ever!" I walked over to kakashi and handed him the book.

" well right now we have to get ready, i told one of my students i will still keep in touch." I walked over to the restroom.

" don't worry, we will make sure you take one as well kakashi."
I smiled before closing the door.

P.o.v Kakashi:

So iruka managed to make me take a bath and he help me so now I am embarrassed from that. Right now he's wheeling me over to this place. I have been ignoring the stares, but I too would stare if a great nin has fallen in this state.

"Kakashi, I have gotten the student I talked about so now we are going to walk over to lobo."iruka went to back of the chair and started wheeling it."

(They have finally gotten to the restaurant)

Iruka put me at a table and went to grab menu's, but of course his student was sitting on the chair next to me. But then something happened.....I thought of

P.o.v Iruka:

I finally got the menu's and started walking back when I heard screaming.

" iruka! Something's wrong with kakashi! He's screaming." I quickly ran over to kakashi who had fallen from his chair and was now curled up screaming his dear heart out.

" Kakashi come here." Kakashi quickly embraced me, there was stares everywhere.

" pisst Naruto please tell them to mind their own business because kakashi is quite traumatized, sorry for bringing you into this." I whispered into Naruto ear

" it's fine sensei." Naruto stood up and told every one to mind their business.

"Kakashi let's get you on the chair." I turned to kakashi who was snuggling to me.

"N-no i want iruka to hold me, i don't want you to leave me." Kakashi gripped onto me more.

" alright then we will do take out, can you please hold on a second?" Kakashi shook his head no.

I picked kakashi up went to the front and ordered Furutsu Sando with white whip cream, and chocolate whip cream before asking Naruto to fold the wheelchair and come along.

(They all went to iruka's and kakashi was asleep so iruka put him on his bed)

"Thank you again Naruto." I smiled at Naruto while he was stuffing his face full of ramen which he brought over.

" it's fine sensei! Anyway how am I going to be the hokage if I can't help out my own sensei?" Naruto smiled at me with ramen still in his mouth.

" yes, yes Naruto."

P.o.v kakashi:

Where is Iruka? Did he leave me again?! No, it can't be I'm in his bed, but he's moving?

"Kakashi what's wrong?!" Iruka ran over to me and I embraced him.

" I thought you left me." I started to cry.

" oh kakashi I would never leave you like that again.... Let's go to bed, Naruto just left." Iruka went to put on his pajamas.

" come here kakashi." Iruka was now laying on the bed next to me, I went to snuggle up to him under the covers.

"Goodnight kakashi."

I started drifting off to sleep, it was so nice to have this peace finally.