I feel depressed..

Very cute^
Ok so this is when they are in their heads/ thinks -> hi

Kakashi threw his self on his bed smelling iruka's left smell. I can't believe it! What did I do?! If the old man wasn't there I could have bitten iruka all the way up! Kakashi growled like a dog. I have to wait for a week to see iruka again... at least I could see him once more... but not in a pretty way. Kakashi growled again before falling asleep.

Kakashi woke up wanting to do a couple of ANBU missions for the side. But when iruka woke up he decided to change his bandages and head to school. " wow look at Iruka, he's messed up with all those bandages maybe he wants to act cool?" The other kids laughed at Iruka while he was walking by. Hey at least I can make them laugh. Iruka started to feel tears running down his face. This is going to be a heck of a day. On the Academy's ground iruka ran into his sensei's desk and hid under it.
A while past the other kids still outside but the sensei now in the classroom. " Iruka get out from underneath the desk this now!" Iruka tears started to run faster. " get out or I'm going to pull you out!" Iruka curled up under the desk just wanting silence.

"Iruka come out." Iruka Heard a voice that sounded like sandamine's. " w-what?" Iruka looked out from under the desk, I was definitely sandamine... or could it be clone? Some smoke appeared and then it was kakashi standing there, iruka noticed that his sensei was gone. " Iruka come here.." iruka ran over to kakashi and hugged him. " it's ok iruka." Kakashi pick up iruka ans ran out of the academy to a nearby hill.

" Iruka why where you crying?" Kakashi looked at Iruka in his lap fast asleep. Maaa... je Must be tired from the crying and shouting he did, well... I'm guessing he did it for a couple of hours looking at his state. Kakashi cuddled iruka but then a figure appeared. " Kakashi didn't I tell you that iruka and you aren't supposed to be together?" Kakashi tightened his cuddle. " y-yes but iruka was crying from something.." Sandamine looked at the poor Boys Face it was so tired and you could tell he's keeps a lot of pain. " I will let you be This time but the next you will be on home lock down." Sandamine then went down the hill. " it's ok iruka because I'm here... no one will Hurt you."

Kakashi picked up iruka and went to his house, kakashi put iruka on his bed. He looks like a sleeping princess, iruka definitely belongs to me and all ways. Kakashi Started to play with iruka hair for a while, kakashi closed his eyes with the calm silence but then felt arms around he Open his eyes. " Iruka what's the matter?" Kakashi notice iruka was still asleep. Oh poor iruka, will it be fine to get in bed with him again? Kakashi went on the bed and put the blanket on him, after that kakashi went to cuddle iruka. Kakashi felt iruka's chakra calm down. So is this what my father talked about, Mother and him?