Month one "lets have a heart attack together"

Kakashi p.o.v:

This is better than I expected, I have been getting lots and lots of cuddles from my Iruka but I have to go on missions what a bummer....and  the worst is no SEX!
^ in his head.

"KAKASHI! Why in the mail does it says Hatake-Umino Iruka!" I ran over to iruka, and it was true🙄 that grandma loves to play pranks on us.

"Ummm let's talk this out." I put my hands in front of me waiting for the cat to attack.

"This is tiring." Iruka walked over and leaned his body on me.

"Love...can we moved in together?" I asked my lover.

"I don't care, I just want to sleep." I picked up Iruka.

Yay we forever can stay together!

A few hours pasted and the sex demon finally got most of Iruka's stuff in his house.

"Kakashi?" Iruka woke up.

"Yes love?"i smiled.

"Where are we?" Iruka looked around.

"Well, you did say we can moved in together so." Iruka walked over to some of the stuff I didn't put away.

"I am some how still tired." Iruka went to me and laid on my lap.

"It's okay love, this is a ninjutsu still." I moved iruka's whole body on me. " and love my mission is in 30 minutes so I want us to have Time together.

"Kakashi." Iruka turned his head towards me.

"Hmm?"

"I love you." Iruka smiled and laid his head on my shoulder.

"I love you more!." I felt like wagging my non-existent tail.

"That's good." I kissed my loves forehead before he went to sleep.

I wonder how life will be when you come our child. I will make sure to spend all my time off with your mother or papa and you, because we never had that.

"Kakashi." Sasuke was on the ceiling.

"What is it sasuke." I was not surprised that he came from no where.

"What kind of ninjutsu did you use to get iruka-sensei pregnant?" Sasuke detached from the ceiling.

"Why do you need to know that."
Wasn't he supposed to be with his boyfriend, and speaking of that I now know why.

"It's for personal reasons." He was he straight faced.

"Well if your going to use the ninjutsu I made pacifically for my love iruka, I need to know." Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Fine, it's for Naruto." Sasuke finally said it, he admitted it.

"Alright, I will tell you in 4-5 years."
Sasuke walked out.

Finally peace and quiet. This is so nice, wait a second what time is it.

4:25

"Sorry iruka, I need to go and please go to our bed to sleep." I got up, put my stuff on and ran out of that house.

God damn I could have spent more time alone with my love but that idiot interrupted it. Let me add a year or two before telling him.

"What's wrong kakashi Late again? or something else happened."

"I didn't get my Quality time with my pregnant lover." I was finally here late again.

"Wait you fucked someone! This is great, our leader finally has a special person. We need to go out for some drinks don't you think?"

"No thanks, I want to get back to *her* as fast as I can."

Did I really seem that lonely?