Need to prepare for the child gone wrong

Doing all chapter over 500 words- announcement.
_____________________

Oh gosh damit! I forgot to set the house/apartment up for Kakashi! Umm what does he need again?! I need to check the list!
List~
- make sure everything is accessible for movement.
- buy a chair/ shower seat.
- buy a bed for kakashi
- pills for his spinal injury's.

Ok so the medical nin's say he has hemorrhage strokes, tetraplegia, some mental problems like attachments, panic disorders. (Since I didn't tell you what his problems were, but iruka fucked up for giving kakashi that stuffed animal of him)

"Iruka-sensei? What are you doing" Naruto looked as the man panicking. " oh Naruto how are you!" The man stop to turn around. " I'm good sensei, but what's happening?" Naruto was confused about the way iruka was acting. " remember when I told you the "Great copy nin" asked me to babysit him." Iruka was now standing in front of Naruto. " ohhhh, yes I remember."

Iruka rolled his eyes. " well since he did that I can't work at the mission desk." Iruka started to walk with Naruto until he heard a owwww from Naruto. " a bloody bird drop something on my bloody head." Iruka looked at Naruto with a confused face and went to pick up a note.

What it say
- iruka you need to get here quickly, kakashi has been screaming and saying where's iruka-Chan, we think that's you. Please come quickly now! I think our ears can't handle any more.

What? That can't be kakashi?! Kakashi from when I knew him was quite and clam. Wait it can't be that...it's what they tested him for A detachment disorder.

"Umm sorry Naruto but I need to go!" Iruka ran to the hospital with all the stuff he was shopping for.🏃🏾
"Iruka please help us!" Iruka heard high pitch screaming, Damm, it was loud. " where is he?!" The guy pointed to a different room, Iruka ran into the room to see Kakashi there crying and screaming " WHERES MY IRUKA-CHAN" Iruka went to sit next to kakashi and instantly he swung onto Iruka shutting him up. " I-Iruka t-they took i-Iruka-Chan!" His voice was hoarse. " It's ok kakashi, we will find him." One of iruka's shoulders were wet from the tears after some minutes. "Kakashi let's go find him now." Iruka got up and picked up kakashi, his face was still hiding from iruka's gaze. " so were was he last?" Kakashi removed his head from iruka's shoulder. " H-he was a-at here, but w-when I w-woke up he wasn't there." Iruka went out of the room to the front. " does any one know where a brown dog is?" One of the medical nin's pointed to a room. " thank you." Iruka walked over to the room. " Kakashi look it's Iruka-Chan." Iruka gave kakashi the dog. "Thank you my iruka."

After that incident iruka was finally home but with a child.
Kakashi just what happened to you? It is because of me? Kakashi was laying down on iruka bed with eyes that you could call him from the dead. 💀

Poor kakashi...
I will promise to get your old self back no matter how hard it is.