We did good!

" Here iruka, use the toilet." Kakashi was helping iruka, and making sure everything is fine.

" hah....hah." Iruka looked at kakashi, his eyes were very worried.

"After This, hah.... I want my cuddles." Iruka was exhausted.

"Okay love." They were walking to iruka's bed room after minutes of puking.

"Noooo.. stop moving kakashi." Kakashi was trying to make iruka comfortable.

"Maaa~ iruka, you know after this I want another." Iruka looked up at kakashi with a face that says " really?! I don't see you having a baby in you"

" come on iruka-" Iruka covered kakashi's mouth.

"Be quite, I'm trying to sleep." Kakashi smiled.

A few hours pasted by.

"Kakashi, when I finally saw you again why did you act so differently than now?" Iruka was curious about his behavior.

" I ummm, I really don't want to talk about that now but I will soon tell you later." Kakashi got up from the bed.

" It's ok if you don't want to talk about it right now, anyway we have plenty of plans to do." Iruka always brightened up the mood when he was around.

"Maaa~ iruka so you're acting like a mother already? My ninjutsu must have worked." Iruka blushed and ran over to the kitchen.

" what is it my love?~" Kakashi walk over to the cooking Iruka.

"Hmh!" It was annoying for Iruka that kakashi kept teasing him.

"Silent treatment I see~" Kakashi walked to the front door of iruka's house. "I know what to give you, I will be back in a minute." The door closed to iruka's house.

How dare he! Comes to my house, then gets me pregnant and leave to get something. I know what to give him, I will set up traps around my house for him to fall in. Hehehe~

Thinking about that iruka went to get his supplies for the traps. "It's going to be like a mouse dying trying to get his cheese."🪤

"So what are you doing my love?~" iruka jumped, and looked around to see Kakashi next to him.

" wha- Kakashi umm nothing." Iruka hoped Kakashi wouldn't think that's he's setting traps for him.

"Ok? Well look at this." Kakashi was holding a flower crown. "Do you remember this flower crown you gave me." Kakashi put the crown on iruka's head.

"Yes I do, it was when we had our first training together but we went to have a picnic instead." Iruka grabbed the crown but a knock appeared from his door.

"I'm here dattebayo!" Naruto slammed the door open.

"Naruto why are you here?" Iruka asked.

"The hokage told us to go here!" Naruto said proudly.

"The hokage and us?" Kakashi helped iruka up.

"Well this is a surprise." Kakashi walked over to them with me in his hands.

"Yep sasuke is with me, and the hokage said iruka was pregnant and I wanted to be the first of all students to see but the hokage said bring sasuke dattebayo." Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Is that so? Well she is true about the pregnant part that you told us." Kakashi looked at iruka and grinned.

"You knew she was spying on us!" Iruka smacked kakashi's face.

"Goodbye and thank you kids for letting us know." Kakashi closed the door.

This is going to be a difficult year with me, iruka, and the child heh.

(If you don't understand this, just tell me in the comments and I will add a text right here for you.)