WHY THAT PLEASE NO!

Its short. help

Iruka and kakashi got pulled into sandamine's office. " so kakashi, your punishment is to stay away from iruka, and to not read your stupid books for three weeks." Kakashi jaw felt like it was about to drop, Iruka looked over at kakashi with a frown sandamine looked at Iruka. " Kakashi let's change that for a week." Iruka smiled and went out the room to get his wounds Rapped. " so kakashi why did you do that." Kakashi felt sweat dripping down. " umm.. because it's personal needs!" Sandamine looked at kakashi carefully. " so I should tell iruka you do d that for personal needs?" Kakashi was about explode. " No i did it because he's just to cuteee!" Kakashi noticed what he said and blushed. " hey please don't tell him that sandamine.." Sandamine had a sad expression but a mischievous thought. " alright I will, but you will not t do that again outside with others around." Kakashi was about to leave when Sandamine was saying something. " I hope your little relationship works out." Kakashi left quickly, while iruka was all patched up heading to his favorite ramen shop.

" what did I do?!" A pink haired boy punched iruka in the face. " nothing NOW SHUT UP." The pink haired took out a shuriken and had cut iruka arm over and over again with the screams of iruka. " s-stop it p-please.." Iruka passed out from the pain, and bloodloss. Iruka now thinking in his head, if I don't get home or to a hospital I will for surely die...
Iruka felt a touch on his body then something picking him up, iruka tried to open his eyes but couldn't. Iruka woke up at his house, he checked everything and no one was there, he also looked at him self and again he's all bandaged up.
But for kakashi blood will shed to people who pick on iruka in a not so friendly way.