I robbed myself ...

The creator shall bless you with this ship! Maybe next chapters there will be some.

I will make p.o.v's
___________________

Kakashi p.o.v:

When is iruka going to wake up! I have been stranded on his bed...well I'm not complaining, only a little because iruka is on the floor!

" Iruka..." I tried to wake up the man.  "Iruka!..." the man finally woke up.

"What's wrong kakashi?!" Iruka said.

" I'm hungry!" I said with my stomach rumbling.

" sorry Kakashi,I will get your wheelchair now." Iruka said with a smiling face.

( one sec I was writing in this type of text)

"Wheelchair?!" I said making sure I didn't miss hear.

" yes your wheelchair, the medical nin's said to not put pressure on your body nor walk around until three days have passed." Iruka said to me with that tone I know where he got it from.

" come on! I can walk perfectly fine." He was pulling out the wheelchair from his closet.

" really~? Then how come you haven't Basically walked the hole time being in the hospital, And what happened to you being like a child?" Wheeling the chair over to me.

He was right, but I can't tell him why I acted like that and it's because I robbed my own self of childhood, I practiced and practiced while the others play and play. But when I am with him, and mostly when I was at that state of fear and afraid of being alone, I feel like my childhood was coming back to the old days of having picnics And me becoming a child again. my body reacts without me noticing. I really wished iruka didn't leave.

" well come on kakashi, I can't put you in the chair." Iruka smiled and laughed.

" you can iruka you did it before.... Iruka can't you carry me every where like a princess?~" Iruka quickly picked kakashi up and put him down in the chair.

" no i will not do that ever." Iruka wheeled kakashi into the dinning room, and went to his kitchen.

The same iruka that I remember of. It's kind of funny.

"I'm all most done kakashi!" Iruka was cooking some rice rolls with vegetables.

Iruka walked over to me with the food and gave me my plate, then walked over to his spot/chair not a wheelchair like kakashi.

"So how have you been iruka living here, do you have a partner yet?" I ask iruka.

" I have been doing good, and sadly no I do not have a partner." Iruka laughed at himself.

" Iruka where did you put-" I was cut off.

"Iruka-Chan? Oh I put him in the bed with you, it looks like you forgot about him next to you because when I put you in the bed you didn't let go of him." Iruka smiled he is definitely a cheerful person like he was when little.

Iruka didn't talk any more for the whole time we were eating, I hated it so much, is he hiding something?

" here we go." Iruka said while bringing me out side to his garden.

" wow I didn't know you like growing plants and....why do you have a cat, I thought you were a dog person?" Kakashi pointed over to a cat.

" oh that's Daisy, I guess I found her in a pile of daisy's and decided to take her in." Iruka smiled.

" daisy come here." Iruka's cat came over.

"so this is your cat?" I looked at the cat rubbing against Iruka's leg.

"Grrrrrrr" but the cat came over to me and laid on my lap.

" it looks like she loves you." The cat started to purr.

" I guess so." Iruka then showed me the whole garden.

One day when my state gets better I will let/make iruka take me in!