Chapter 21

Light shone through the blinds, wakening me from my sleep. I sat up in bed, looking around the white room. The shower running was the only noise to be heard. I got out of bed and looked it the window, seeing an already busy city alive and well.
"Nate?" I called, opening the bathroom door.
"Yeah?" He called back.
"Just making sure that's you. I mean it could be a police man" I said giggling.
"Mhm, sure Katie" he laughed. For some reason his laugh took me back to the safe days. There was something in his laugh that comforted me, knowing everything was going to be okay. "Katie?" He broke my train of thought.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Today we're going to do some grocery shopping, and I figured you could help me with that? Because I don't know what we'll need and I was hoping you would. You know?"
"Of course" I smiled even though he couldn't see me. "We can't buy frozen or cold foods because we don't have a fridge but if we get ice packs then the next place we stop we can freeze them and then buy cold foods-"
"I knew I picked a good one" he said, cutting me off from my rambling about foods. It caught me off guard and I could feel myself blush insanely. The sound of the water abruptly stopped and he opened the curtain to reveal his naked body. My blushing got a deeper red and my first instinct was to close my eyes.
"What?" He asked innocently. "It's not like you've never seen this before" he laughed. I handed him a towel and with my eyes still shut, I walked out of the bathroom, grabbing my clothes so I could shower next.
As soon as he got out, I jumped in. He continuously walked in and or of the bathroom, leaving the door open each time.
"Nate, I'm naked!" I yelled after the fifth time.
"I know Lil mama you should let me see" he said as he came back in.
"Not with the door all open!" I replied.
"No one else is here Katie whose gonna see?" He mumbled as he closed the door. I turned the water off and stepped out. His jaw dropped as if seeing me for the first time.
"It's not like you've never seen this before" I winked and grabbed a towel.
"Don't play games ma" he said in the same deep voice as last night.
"I'm not" I said shrugging before wrapping a towel around my wet body. He brushed his teeth as I washed my face. Surprisingly there was no awkward silence, just the two of us attending to our own business.
"Let me hit anal next time" he said once he spit the remaining paste out of his mouth. His suggestion took me by surprise, and I immediately sat on the toilet.
"What?" I asked.
"Lemme hit anal next time" he repeated.
"Nate, no!" I replied. I was and never will be comfortable with anal and I never thought he'd even suggest it. It was ridiculous that people even wanted to do that.
"Hey I'm just sayin, think about it." He said throwing his hands up and leaving the bathroom. As soon as he left I grabbed my phone and searched advice on anal sex. I mean, that doesn't mean I'm considering it, I'm just educating myself. Right?
Blehh I really didn't wanna write this chapter but guess what? It gets much better from here (;