Chapter 7

"Hey Sam" Briley smiled. He sat next to her on the makeshift cliff thing and took the pipe to his lips. Nate sat cross legged next to where I stood.

"I'll get some music" Briley said getting up and going back into the room she got the weed from. Ed Sheeran came on quietly in the background.

"Sit with me" Nate said. I sat next to him but he laughed and picked me up, sitting me on his lap and wrapping his arms around my waist. I leaned back and rested my head on his shoulders. It was so peaceful.

"You guys are so indie, it makes me jealous." I commented.

"Well why aren't you then?" Briley countered.

"I don't know" I just shrugged it off.

"No I'm serious. Why aren't you who you want to be?" I didn't have an answer but she didn't really expect one. It was just a question for thought. So we sat there, each with our own thought, as the sun set and Ed Sheeran playing in the background.

***

Once the sun had set, Briley suggested we go out. She was feeling better after the fight and wanted some social interaction.

"That's okay with you right?" She asked me.

"Yeah, it's Friday so why not, but I'ma need something to wear" I said looking down at my skinny jeans and tank top.

"We can go shopping" she replied. It was evident she's been wanting to go shopping by the way her eyes lit up with the suggestion. I checked my wallet and saw I still had $120 in birthday money, so I agreed and went back downstairs.

Briley and Sammy got in one car and me and Nate in the other.

***

We went into Pacsun and I found a peach, Brandy Melville skirt and a white bandeau that was basically a big bow. It was like the one that the girl in Beyonce's 7/11 music video wore.

I tried it on just to show off for Nate. I struck a pose then giggled out of shyness.

"Damn babe work it" his throaty voice spoke out. "You look beautiful".

He bought khakis and a Volcom t shirt, along with black vans. Briley bought white boho pants that were practically shorts but lace as pants (you know what I mean.? Idk I'll put visuals) along with a white bralette to match. She bought nude heels and I bought glitter pumps.

We headed back to her house to get ready; the boys taking turns showering and us girls doing hair and makeup.

She did her usual waves along with a white daisy headband, and I straightened my long brown hair to put it in a loose ponytail. For make up she just did her mascara and eyebrows. I was the one who did light contouring and highlighting, lipgloss, mascara, and a bit of white eyeshadow in the corners of my eyes. She let me borrow some body jewelery that matched my shoes, then we met the boys downstairs.

Sammy's eyes lit up seeing Briley and confirmed my suspicion; he liked her. Nate had the same look as I walked down the stairs.

"You look great" he told me. I smiled and took his hand in mine.

"Ready to get fucked up?" I asked. He laughed and nodded, then led me to his car.
(A/N: sorry guys this is the last boring chapter I promise! I gets so spicy after this)