prom?

" Mikasa! Please Please Please Please Please Go out with me!" You watched Jean cry out as he held onto mikasa's legs. Mikasa kept walking angered.
" whats up with him?" You asked Connie.
" Well all of the survey corps are having a ball, and you gotta take a date." Connie explained.
You sighed thinking if Captain levi would ever ask you but of course that wasn't going to happen.
" like prom?" You said.
" whats a prom? Is that a porno?" Asked connie.
" OKAY PROM ISN'T A THING HERE BUT PORN IS!? "
Connie began chuckling and smacked you back.
" Your crazy (f/n )!  "  connie yelled out. Connie could hear Sahsa call out to him from afar a d he turned to you. " i got to go, see you later and don't  forget the ball is tomorrow night!" He yelled running out.
× TIME SKIP BCUZ I CAN *^*) ×

You stood by the Captains office feeling your stomach tie into a knot.
*** " Captian levi!" You yelled. The short handsome man looked at with his silver ( or blue ) eyes. " (f/n) my goddess. What is it you want to say mistress?" Levi awed. You gently grabbed his soft hands and leaned closer to his face. " the ball, i want to go with you..... only you!" Levi's face turned btight red and his soft lips collided with yours. Moments later he held you in a tight embrace. " i only want to go with you! (F/n) if  beauty was time you'd be eternity  ( got that off google xD ) " Levi called out to you. You smiled and held his hands. Levi spoke up " (f/n) (f/n) ............

" (f/n)!!!??? Cadet what on earth are you thinking about!?" Levi shouted shaking you. You woke out of your day dream and your cheeks turned Bright red, redder than Spain's tomatoes. 
" oh.. i .....um .. like.. oh.. GEE IS IT HOT IN HERE!!? " you said nervously.
" on with it Cadet." Levi demanded.
" Well....i ...was... was... was was.. Wondering... ITS REALLY HOT IN HERE!!!!!!!" You continued.
" (f/n)! " levi shouted.
" the ball... with me? Dance not ball like bouncy balls not... not those kind of balls.. like genetials.. . Like ball dan..dance ...you me yeah? " you stuttered.
Levi's eyes widened and he lightly patted your head.
" your a beautiful women... and i mean beautiful.... but I'm going with Petra.... I'm  sorry. " levi said sadly.
Your eyes widened and your cheels felt hot.
" No its cool!! Its totally fine! Welp i gtg! " you soon ran off.
" gtg? What the fuck?"

You ran out of the building holding back tears till you found rose petals scattered everywhere and connie holding a boutique. He smiled brightly at you and tears streamed down your face out of joy.