before a disaster

Levi rested his arm upon his tall horse staring up into the sky waiting upon your return.

"She's fine, Levi sir." Armin commented.

"I know she is." He whispered under his breath.

Footsteps came in closer from behind and Levi shifted his eyes to see armin's small confused look of relief if that even made sense.

Levi turned around to only have jump onto him and smack your lips against his as small trapped tears were finally released the tighter you embraced the man.

"Connie, Sasha.... Where's jean?" Armin asked a bit confused.

Connie and Sasha looked at each other panting, grasping for air.
"Jean....he's dead." Connie kept his eyes locked onto the ground along with Sasha.
"For us. He died to keep us safe." Sasha added.

"What exactly happened back there?" Levi Demanded his mind swirling.
You leaned yourself into his chest not being able to look him in the eye either.

"Joanna...she's back."

Levi Let out a heavy breath and scratched the back of his head.
"Let's get going, before she finds this place." Levi Commanded as everyone were preparing to leave.

Armin and Sasha walked alongside each other in complete silence as Armin's horse neighed at him brushing his long face against the blonde boy.
"Is it bad that I want to make a Jean joke?" Sasha mumbled trying to keep her spirits up.

Armin said nothing, not daring to face Sasha.
"Armin..?" She lightly placed her hand on his shoulder to only have Armin break down crying.

"Sasha, Connie needs help with the supplies. Go." You signaled her to leave as Armin continued to weep on the floor.
"(Y/N) , our lives are a living hell. I thought life was bad before but now...its unbelievab-" you embraced Armin tightly, shushing him.

"I know..." A tear escaped your left eye. "I know."

Alfred F. Jones: *while sobbing.* TR...TR..ANNSSSITTTTIOO...NNN *breaks down with snot everywhere*

Author-chan: *EATING A CHICKEN LEG* TRANSITION.

The horses galloped out of the woods while everyone followed behind you and Levi.
You stared at Levi in silence as his expressionless face left you wondering...

What on earth could he be thinking.

"Where exactly are we going?" You asked completely clueless.

"...." Your stomach churned as if you knew his response.

"You can't be serious, levi..."

"(Y/N) we got no other choice."

"we have a lot of other choices. I will never forgive you."

Levi quickly rode off in front of you as you gritted your teeth in anger.

"Son of a bitch."

GOING BACK TO REGULAR OLD READER X SEXY MEN

GUESS WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHERE YOU GUYS ARE GOING~

BTW: I'm soon gonna write an england x america + OG character... If I feel like it so be prepared

Goodnight!!!

America: its the afternoon

Author-chan: I SAID GOODNIGHT!