Levi X Dead! Reader

AN: hehehe well lemme tell you this I'm in a mopey mood still cuz Anime just loves to mess with emotions!! T^T i need to start watching some comedy anime instead of horror
HETALIA!

Uh umm moving on.
________

Today was another expedition to intervene the area of shinganshina. Your were in Levi's squad along with Eren and the others. It was another attempt to reach Eren's basement. While you rode alongside Levi you began thinking, ' when the hell will i ever confess my feelings '
You had a crush on corporal Levi and it no matter how hard you tried you couldn't get over him, but knowing Levi, falling in love? That just wasn't him.
" do you really think this is gonna work ?" You asked trying to keep the shaking ness out of your voice. Levi glared at you for a quick second then looked away.
" I can't be to sure. But what is life if not taking risk." He gave you a stoic look.
You were a slight shade of pink and even though this was not the best moment to tell him, you thought you should anyway.
" uh captan, i really wanted to tell you that i..."
You were interrupted by a smoke flare shot in the air, Red.
Before you knew it countless titans came running in and no one actually expected this much.
Levi jumped off his horse and quickly killed 2 with one long slice. You stopped admiring him and began doing the same.
" WIPE THEM ALL OUT !" You can hear Erwin yell.
There were many casualties happening around you and you felt a knot in your stomach, as you watched your friends die one by one. You stopped dead in your tracks hanging in the air.
" (F/N) !! Snap out of it!!" You can hear Levi shout.
In seconds you were in a titans grip. You dropped your blades and looked dead at the creature filled with fear.
" i- i can't go out like this ." You whispered to yourself with tears overflowing.
The titan flipped you over and bit off yours legs, basically up to your knees. You screamed in agony until Levi swooped down and slashed the creatures nape of the neck.

Before you fell to the ground Levi snatched you up and landed in a large thick branch in the trees. Your vision was soon going blurry but you were still able to make out your surroundings.
" were retreating, you'll be taken care of shortly ." Levi reassured.
Hi grip was tight on your shoulders and you felt his hot warm tears fall upon your face. Even he knew you wouldn't make it.
Shortly after Eren reached you guys sucking up his tears as well.
Levi laid you upon his chest whimpering a little.
" (f/n), your gonna be okay... Trust me." Eren tightly gripped your hand.
You chuckled a slight bit feeling weary and tired. You placed your palm against Levi's cheek and spit out blood.
" captain.... I love you." Your voice was now quivering. Levi placed his hand against yours and cried out.
" dammit (f/n) why? Why do you have to die! I don't want the girl i love to die."
Your cheeks turned slightly red and you gasped for more air.
" I'm sorry. I'm kind of a airhead ."
Levi chuckle a bit and leaned closer to you.
" yeah you kind of are."
Eren looked at you two laughing and he couldn't help but feel guilty, yet so angry at his father. You noticed of course and looked over to him.
" Eren.."
" yes?"
" kill those bastards.. All of them."

Eren nodded wiping his tears away just new ones can form. You leaned over to Levi and kissed his lips lightly falling back into his chest.
" i love you short.."
You stopped moving and speaking completely leaving Eren and Levi in a daze. Levi shook you around a bit you didn't respond making him cry more.
" i love you, you brat." Levi wiped his tears away and pecked your forehead.

* ONE YEAR LATER *

Levi visited your grave site and leaned over your tombstone.
" hey dummy, i hope your doing fine wherever you are." Levi stopped for a moment as if he was waiting for a response that would never come.
" Eren is still working hard. But that idiot got himself captured along with historia. Well I got to go save there asses. I love you."

He gently laid a blossoming red rose and left.

;-; .................... WELL I WAS GONNA END IT WITH A PUN
Like i always do but aye let's not ruin the moment ......
Comment and vote!