Levi X Reader: The first ereri fanfic.

It was early in the morning and you can hear the birds chirping you took a deep breath and exhale only to quickly realize that your roommate died in your last expedition. All her stuff was still there and since it was early you decided to organize it and make more space for yourself. Sure it was selfish but hey, joanna was dead.

( LOL I DIED! Let's pretend i was your roommate :3 ;-; and your a meanie moving all my stuff )

You first began to pack all her clothes in a box, your heart felt heavy and guilty but you still continued. After you placed that in a corner you began digging through her desk. Pencils were every where and drawings of such were scattered.

" she sure can be messy." You whispered to yourself.

You pulled open a drawer to find papers clipped together and the front page said ' ERERI FANFIC '

You grabbed a hold of it and stared at it filled with curiosity.

" fanfic? What's a fanfic ?"

You turned to the first page and the paper was labeled chapter 1,

Eren jaeger felt heavy breathing from the back of his neck sending chills down his spine. To his surprise it was the captain, his cheeks pure red and his eyes glistening like the pale moon, Eren's cheek had a light dust of pink and he scooted away from captain Levi.

" c-captain! Why are you in my room!" Stuttered Eren.

Levi gave him a smirk and laid his body on top of Eren licking his lips.

" for you idiot.."

Levi slowly removed Eren's shirt giving light kisses to his chest.

Eren laid there flushed red looking away.

" c-captain... We shouldn't be doing this ."

Eren struggled a slight bit but Levi groaned and pushed him further down.

" don't be so stubborn, if you don't like me kissing your chest are sucking your nipples ( i had such a hard time writing this XD)

Then I'll do it somewhere else."

Levi ran his finger down to his pants and quickly slid them off. Eren soon started to breathe heavily as Levi began to...

You soon tossed the pack of papers near the door and sat there staring blankly at your hands.

" uh-uh... Joanna... What the fuck is this...?"

Your cheeks were pure red. You soon felt a warm liquid pour out your nose and realized you were bleeding. You slowly hugged yourself shaking a bit.

Seconds later your door slammed open and Levi stood there staring down at you.

" hello ( f/n) i came to check on..... Your bleeding!"

Levi quickly sat next to you and realized you were shaking furiously.

" what's wrong... (F/n) tell me what's wrong?"

You glared back at the jumbled up papers then back at your captain. Levi glanced over at the papers and reached out for them.

" ERERI FANFIC." Levi read aloud.

AN: PART 2 COMING SOON XD

lemme tell you i had so much trouble writing this, it was wretched for me i mean i had to pause and breathe every time i wrote a sentence XP.

Well hope you enjoyed trust me you'll have some action with Levi too ;)

Not just Eren XD