SHE'S BACK

America: big ASSasin and where's her sanity :'D if u remember this then I'm suree You know where this is going!!! ROCK ON.

writer chan: Yes! Be prepared for Smut and Tragedy this one shot will KILL YOU
( hehe ) no dude that's not a spoiler its just a pun for the deaths coming up!

America: you know that's kinda a spoiler.

Writer chan: huh... So it is. FUCK IT LETS ROLL THIS ONE SHOT!!! OR TWO

"So we're in hiding. Lame." You commented resting upon a bed of straws and naked under Levi's arm and blanket.

Levi groaned and began to play with your hair sliding his fingers through it.
"So be it." He responded.
"Joanna.... Its been months since I've heard of her." You continued to carry on a silent conversation while levi stayed in silent.
You sat yourself up reaching down for your clothes still a bit sleepy.
"Where are you going?" Asked Levi lifting himself up.
"Me,jean, connie, and sasha are going to town, I feel as if mikasa and Armin should spend some time together, childhood friends you know. Eren and historia are well..."

"I get it." Levi turned his body around and tried to fall back to sleep.

"Rude."

America: TRANSITION

writer chan: TRANSITION!!!!!!

All four of you were cloaked and stayed out of anyone's way.
"There is a lot more Military policemen out. I wonder what's the occasion?" Jean muttered under his breath.

"Let's find out." You smirked running towards the crowd. You left before Connie or jean can pull or call you back but instead followed behind.

People rushed in a big crowd Talking amongst themselves making it easy for the four of you to sneak in.

"HERE IS THE KING'S BEST SOLDIER AND TRUSTFUL COMPANION HERSELF!" a solder shouted shortly leaving the stage to leave a short girl with black raven /hair and empty dark eyes with a wide smile.
Your eyes widened in shock and disgust leaving you trembling.
"(F/n) what's wrong?" Asked sasha a bit concerned.
"Joanna..." You whispered under your breath.

"I AM HERE TO BRING DOWN THE LAST SURVIVING MEMBERS OF THE SURVEY CORP AND BRING JUSTICE TO OUR FALLEN SOLDIERS!" she yelled out with the/crown cheering.

Your jaw dropped down and your body was frozen in fesar while Connie and jean/tried snapping you out of your funk.

"I promise you, I'll hunt every last surviving member and no not kill them, give them what they have given us. Right (F/N)?"

Joanna stared right at you smiling.

Part two is where the tragedy begin or part 3? Who will know