Reiner X Reader

" hey want to know my secret weapon for beating the titans ass ?" Reiner bugged you.
You rolled your eyes and laid flat on his bed. ( i shall explain why your in there later... Or never i don't know )
" let me guess slicing the back of their necks ." You replied.
" nope guess again ."
" ugh, I give up what ?"
" shoving the blade up there ass, you know it is a other weak spot ." ( remember that episode people :D ....no no ok )

You soon sat up looking around his room which was surprisingly messy. His clothes were everywhere and it sort of reeked of sweat. The only thing that smelled good was his bed and him himself, made no sense.

" ok so tell me why did you want me here in the first place." You asked impatient.
Reiner soon began to laugh placing his arm around your shoulder.
" your a girl... So."
His cheeks were slightly red and you began having a bad feeling, yet also very excited. In your head you wondered, ' is he gonna confess to me?'
" i thought you can give me advise on how to pick up chicks ."
Your heart shuddered by his response, of course after this you knew he had feelings for someone else and no matter what you couldn't change his opinion.
" so (f/n) i really want to confess to this girl but I don't know how?"
You had to help him, it would be rude not to because your his friend and all. You tilted your head thinking still holding back tears.
" well let's see.." You began thinking harder. Reiner placed a hand on your shoulder and smiled causing your cheeks grow red.
" I have an idea. How about you tell me what you like and I'll compare ." He suggested.
" well I've always dreamed if a guy picked me up from behind and spinned me around, and holding a white rose in his hands. I wouldn't ask for to much. That's all ." You explained sort of embarrassed to say all that stuff.
Reiner yawned and removed his jacket.
" you better go it getting late. Also thanks for the advise ."
You waved goodbye and headed out. As you walked out of the guys dorm you felt a huge knot in your stomach. Just thinking his feelings belong to someone else really hurts you.
" i bet it's christa he likes ." You whispered to yourself wiping the tears that streamed down your face.

* THE NEXT DAY *

You were outside in training with Connie. You both were practicing hand to hand combat and of course Connie kept losing every time. You smirked down at Connie and helped him up.
" better luck next time."
" it's gonna take a lot more than luck to beat you ." Said Connie rubbing the back of his head.
You both began laughing until you felt arms go around your waist and you were being lifted up and swung around.
You looked around to see who it was when you were placed back down you turned around to see Reiner holding a white rose in his hand.
Your cheeks were a bright red and you felt your heart skip a beat. Reiner had done what you always dreamed of and to your relief it wasn't christa he was doing this to.
" (f/n) will you be my girlfriend and stay by my side until the end ."
Your eyes were filling up with tears in shock and bewilderment.
" Reiner.. "
" so will you (f/n) ?"
You lunged yourself on him and wrapped your arms tightly around his neck squealing a little.
" YES! "

Your cheeks turned bright red, and as you backed away you patted dust of your pants and looked away.
" i mean, yeah sure whatever ." You tried to play it cool.
Reiner chuckled and pecked your cheek.
_____
Well as Reiner stood there a single tear ran down his cheek. You looked over to him confused.
" what's wrong ?"
Connie peeked over your shoulder and face palmed.
" thorns.." Said Connie.
Reiner nodded not letting go of the rose.
" mhm, Thorns ."