Berholdt X reader

FUDGE! A duck : OK so I had a somewhat good story that fits him but of course right when i start writing it my tiny brain decides to forget it so hope ya like whatever crap I'm gonna give you enjoy \(*^*)/
___________

Modern Freaking time ( gosh I'm so mad that I forgot )

You were at your apartment reading fan fiction of hetalia and so on until there was a knock on the door, you suddenly checked the time on your phone and it was 9:23 p.m and wondered who the hell is knocking at this late hour. You placed your phone down on the couch and left to answer it to see mikasa wasted with a dumb smile on her face. Annie was holding her with a irritated look spread across her face.

" mikasa, Annie ?" You said a lil' bit confused.
" we- we- we came to pick you up." Stuttered mikasa trying to stand straight.
You chuckled a little bit to find her this way.
" berholdt wanted you at his party ." Explained Annie moving her face away from mikasa who was making kissy faces at you.
" me? Who else is wasted ?" You asked bluntly.
" everyone except me, who the fuck else is gonna get these idiots out of trouble." Answered Annie.
Just imagining berholdt drunk made your cheeks go red of the thought of him doing 'stuff', or that just mean you read to much Lemon.
" will you help me, I'm only one person." Pleaded Annie her blue eyes shaking desperately for your help. You sighed and rubbed the back of your head.
" alright ."
" WOOHOO!" Screamed mikasa. She soon hiccuped and began to cry on Annie's shoulder.
" why! Why doesn't he love me!" Wailed mikasa. You grabbed your phone and purse and head towards Annie car.
Annie handed mikasa over you who was still crying.
" i mean look at me! I'm super cute and he hasn't even made a move."
You patted her back in comfort thinking, ' wow she sure does love Eren'

*TIME SKIP *

Annie opened the door and the sound of music blasted your eardrums. You looked around to find everyone was there even Erwin, he was bashing his head on the coffee table yelling something you couldn't quite here. Moments later a arm wrapped around your shoulder and found Levi with a surprisingly big grin on his face.
" (f/n)! You brat why. Why did you come here fully .. Fully dressed !"
Your face became flustered and red and you gently pushed him walking towards the couch. Laying on the couch was Sasha holding 2 beer cans and a bowl of chips on her stomach. You couldn't help but laugh.
" i thought you'd never come ." You heard a voice behind you.
It turned out to be berholdt holding a glass of beer and was barely able to stand on his own.
" oh damn you look awful ." You stated trying to hold him up. You reached under his arms and gave all your strength to kept the tall man standing until you felt hands touching your ass. Berholdt turned into a darker shade of red since he was drunk and winked at you. Your face felt hot and you tried pushing him away but he pulls you into his chest.
" take it easy!" You yelled.
Berholdt soon grabbed your waist and pulled you into a kiss forcing his tongue inside your mouth exploring each inch of it. Instead of pushing him away you stood there holding his back pushing yourself even closer to him. Berholdt pulled out grasping for breath, the same as you.
" you- you have no idea how long i wanted to do that." Blurted berholdt not letting go of you.
You looked away turning into a new shade of pink.
" your drunk berholdt .."
" but I have always felt that way ever since i first met you."
You gently smiled
at him kissing his lips lightly.
" okay, I'm going to believe you." You said unsure. ( dude you were totally sure, YOUR THE HEROINE !)

( I'm sorry i was watching hetalia the episode where the countries were turned into girls, hehe america <3)

Berholdt grabbed your wrist and and lead you upstairs. You felt yourself tingle as you walked up the steps.
" uh berho..."
" i want to relieve you of all that stress."
Your heart pounded rapidly and your cheeks were crimson of the thought.
" ok." You whispered lightly.

* THE NEXT MORNING *

Mikasa gently opened her eyes getting a sudden headache. She found herself nude on the bed trying to recollect her thoughts.
" wha... What did i do?" She whispered lowly. She looked over to see a man under the sheets, the man woke up and looked over to mikasa.
" JEAN!?!!" Mikasa yelled in horror.
" haha yep."

She gave him a Hateful glare and pounded her fist together.
" run."

WELL I HOPE YOU LIKED THAT IT WAS JUST STUPIDNESS I KNOW ._.
I WISH I COULD REMEMBER THE STORY, SO I GAVE YOU GUYS WHATEVER I WAS THINKING OFF RIGHT NOW,

OK I should inform you that its freaken 1:03 in the freaking morning so i skimmed through this, and so bye bye im gonna watch me some more Smexy america..... I mean hetalia ok bye