Marco X Reader/ Jean: gone.. ( obvi )

Hahaha before we start i have to inform you that I will be messing with your FEELS ! That's right I'm gonna torture you ;)
______

After Eren, using his titan ability, plugged up the hole in the wall you and many others were forced to retrieve names of dead bodies, ( i cannot remember this episode ok so bare with me )

You were with jean who walked around writing down names, you stayed closely behind jean who noticed and stopped.
" why are you so close ?" He asked.
You looked away kind of upset and your eyes were shaking, holding back tears.
" i haven't seen Marco since the time we were protecting Eren."
" that's no excuse ."
" i-I'm sorry I'll keep my distance then ."
" well actually (f/n) i don't mind..."
" hey stop right there! I don't see you that way at all! I love Marco and you know it!" Your face soon became crimson red just saying that aloud. Jean stared at you for a moment then chuckled.
" calm down, I'm a guy just having a girl like you close to me like that turns me on."
You became flustered by his statement but just ignored it and walked ahead of him.

" can you identify this person for me?" Asked a woman who was with us. ( it was a woman right? Who was with jean)

You and jean looked over suddenly shocked. You opened your mouth as to say something but no sound came out. Jean was staring down at him with a shock expression. Marco was laying there lifeless in half, and all you could do was stare.

" Marco..." Jean whispered.
" i need a last name ." Said the woman.

Your eyes were soon filling up with tears and you let out a shriek of despair.
" MARCO!" You ran over to his body, well half a body, sitting next to it hesitating to touch him.
You began whaling and screaming his name.

Jean slowly walked over to you and placed a hand on your shoulder.
" (f/n) .."

You looked over to him, your face red filled with frustration and agony.
" i-i .. I never told him how i felt !" You stuttered to say.
Jean's eyes widened in shock yet he wasn't to surprised, you loved Marco ever since you first met him, he would be there when you felt sad, or fill you in on what you missed, Marco was always there for you and now he was laying there motionless and you sat there just wishing this was all a bad dream.

" this cannot be real !"
You cried even louder and jean took the liberty to pull you into his chest.you tightly gripped onto his shirt gritting your teeth letting out ugly sounds of pain.
" (f/n).. I don't know what to say.." Is all that jean can manage.

* TIME SKIP TO BURNING THE REMAINS *

Everyone stood there as they lit the fire and watched as there buddies bodies just get disposed of like garbage. You were there with Armin and Eren. Giving your all not to cry. You looked over to jean who was standing closer to the fire than ever. You slowly walked behind him and you can hear him murmuring to himself.

" I can't even recognize your bones anymore." He whispered.
After that you lunged your self to jean's back wrapping your arms around his waist crying.

" (f/n) why are.."
" i- i can't recognize them either.. Your not alone.." You managed to say with a quivering voice.
" i love him! I really did but, but i dont think Marco would want us crying over him" even though you were the one who was obviously crying like a baby.
A tear streamed down Jean's face as he turned around and faced you, you looked up at him confused. Jean wrapped his arms around you crying even more than you this time. You held him tightly, picturing yourself holding Marco in your arms. But you knew well that he was gone.

Armin and Eren looked over to you and Jean.
" aye Armin let's make a bet.. , I bet after this Jean is totally gonna get laid." Said eren aloud.
Armin looked over to him angrier than ever before.
" This is not the time to be joking!" Screamed armin.
He flicked Eren in the head placing his hands on his hips.
" ow, ok ok I'm sorry...... But he's so getting laid ."
" your an idiot." Said mikasa in a low voice.

WELL I HOPE I MADE YOU CRY OK :)

I TRIED LIGHTENING THE MOOD WITH THAT ON JOKE EREN SAID SO YEAH
COMMENT AND VOTE