Smutty smut smut

Jean laid in your bed staring at the ceiling looking bored. You glared at him hatefully and locked your door hoping know would see him.

" Jean! You stupid horse i want to know why you embarrassed me in front of everyone at the dining hall!" You yelled angry.

Jean sat up and smiled.

" Because your so cute when you get embarrassed!" He answered plainly.

Your cheeks immediately turned red and you looked away.

" well Marco did a half ass job on helping me you know.." You said lowly.

" Half ass job? I think Marco did fine?"

" Stop changing the subject!" You pointed at him.

Jean grabbed your arm and slowly pulled you into him. You resisted pulling away.

" Jesus Christ what are you doing!?" You screamed.

" Jesus? We worship walls _____!"

You pouted and tried to pull away from his grip but jean was to damn strong. He slowly pulled you in once again but this time you fell on top of him laying your ( VAGAJAY )

Near his crotch causing you to turn into a new shade of red never seen before.

Jean winked at you and slowly slid off your jeans. <- ( ur not wearing jean...yet)

" Jean! I'm not screwing a horse." You grinned.

" Well i never thought I would screw a cute bunny but look at me." He replied also with a grin.

You looked away and laid your arms against his shoulders. After your pants were gone he carefully slid your shirt off admiring your breast quite a bit. All the resistance in your head went blur and your body spoke.

You pulled on jeans pants forcefully taking them off causing jean to turn red. Jean pulled your body in and lightly nibbled on your breast.

After your bra was gone he groped you and small tears of joy escaped your eyes. Jean looked up and lightly kissed your lips.

" you still denying to screw a horse?" He smirked.

" Shut...up.." You barely managed to say.

He bit down on your laced underwear and slid them off. You pulled his head near bewbs

And lightly kissed his forehead. Jean stuck his tongue into your ( IM DONE ) causing you to moan loudly.

" I'm sorry....I bet I'm going to get us in trouble the captain."

" After seeing you like this I'm sure the captain would want in."

He tongue slid upward all the way to your mouth where you French kissed until you felt something pleasant go inside you. You moaned quietly has he thrusted inside you.

You bit your lip tightening your grip on his back and soon enough he reached his climax and yours.

Your thighs tightened around his hips but jean couldn't stop he was enjoying every minute of this.

" J-jean...ok ...sto...sto..stop."

Jean pulled away leaving a small trail of cum on you.

" I'm...I'm sorry." He was panting.

You gave him a warm kiss laying your chest against him.

" .....jean....."

" yes...."

" .....I'm going to get pregnant after this you know that right?"

"...................!"