MYYYY PRECIOUS

" Mommy! I saw a titan today!!! " Your child yelled out to you.

You sighed making the table.
" (C/N) For the last time ms. Shelby Is not a titan.. She is just really big. " you explained once again.

Today was Levi's birthday and was coming back from a private expedition. You had to clean and make sure the house was suitable for a party, mikasa was gonna bring wine, Sasha was gonna hunt and cook everything should be perfect.

Yours and levi's  child was only 7years old. (C/N) picked up any clothes that was on the floor and threw it into the bin.

A knock came to the door and there stood Annie with bettholdt holding a pot of stew and a gift.

" Where's reiner?" You asked sweetly taking off your apron.

" Well he was trying to get on at Christa but........ Well Ymir..... So how's (c/n)? " bettholdt quickly changed the subject.

" well I'm nearly done so let's set everything up!" You shouted happily.

Annie set the stew down onto them Oldie Coffee tables and helped you hang decorations.

(C/N) opened the pot of the stew to see what's inside, but the top metal lid burned him and he groaned accidently knocking it over with his elbow.

" Oh no mommy is gonna be mmmmaaadddd.... " He whispered.

Luckily you were to busy in the kitchen talking to Annie and bettholdt.

(C/n) pushed the couch forward to hide the stain on the eggshell colored rugs.

Mikasa walked in with a life size cutting bored of levi saying happy birthday you midget

Eren carried a huge gift and sets it down on the couch.

" Oh please make your self comfortable me and annie are busy decorating the kitchen you shouted.

(C/N) stood there smiling at eren and mikasa.

" Is the couch suppose to look like that?" Asked eren, mikasa left outside right away.

" Yessir. Its a new style... Daddy just loves it!" (C/N) lied.

" oh cool! Ima go use the restroom." And with that eren left.

(C/N) sighed and whispered something from under his breath.. " tch idiot "

(C/N) pokes at the cut out and sees if he can carry it at first it was easy but couldn't see where he was going, your child trips over the coffee table and lands on top of the cut out, he finds Levi's head popped off.

Later comes Armin, reiner, ymir and Christa carrying glasses of wine.
" Oh my god what happen to the shortie?" Ymir yelled a bit disgust of the mess you people STILL SEEM TO BE CLUELESS ABOUT.

(c/n) kicked the head under the couch and smiled.

" hello and welcome to my daddy's party! Oh and the cut out represents the fact he hasn't had his head chewed off yet by a titan." He lied chuckling a bit awkwardly.

" I don't think levi wants any head jokes (c/n) ... He's sensitive about that.." Armin warned a bit politely.

" my daddy sensitive? YOUR CRAZY. " 

Christa sighed and took Ymir to the dining room to set up all the wine.

You finished the decorations and headed straight to the dining room to find christa struggling to hold a crate of wine.

" here let me help. I'm so glad you came I hope that shortie loves it." You said happily.

" No problem ___! I suggest you take some wine to the living it will satisfy the room a bit for Levi." Ymir suggested.

You nodded and carried about 4 bottles with you. The second you shit the door (c/n) was pushing the couch holding levi's head, the stew knocked over spilling, a headless levi cut out, and broken gifts on the floor, you ended up dropping the bottles of wine breaking them.

" (c/n)!!!!!!!!" You shouted.

Before he could run sasha and connie came in riding a bull she was trying to kill.

The bull broke the table kicked the walls and knocked over furniture.

Your face turned blue.

" I ALMOST GOT HIM!!!! AAAAYYYYYAAHAHHH" Sahsa slit its throat and the bull shrieked slipping on its own blood.

You grabbed your child covering its eyes.

Everyone came into the room quiet. Finally Jean walked in.

" Heys guy I'm he....." He immediately left.

" OH GOD....... " you said in disbelief.

Sasha and connie both stood up covered in blood and high five each other.
" WE GOT THE MEAT ____! " Sasha shouted out.

" Levi is gonna- "

" Freak..... And kill some one... Looking at you jeagar " levi interuppted.

" REALLY? I DIDNT DO NUTHIN " eren replied.

Levi came in exhausted just to find his son holding his cut out head a cut out that's calling him a midget, spilled food, spilled wine, broken walls, a dead bull, Sasha and connie covered in blood, and broken gifts.

" This is not now I planned it.. Im so sorry le-" you interuppted by leaving giving a passionate kiss.

Your face turned red.

" Its the best birthday ever. " levi commented.

He grabbed ( c/n ) and embraced the two of you.

" Is it really the best daddy?" (C/N) asked.

" The best anyone can ever ask for. "

" Ummmmmm captain you have a dead reeking animal in your living room spilling blood everywhere....." Ymir called out.