Armin X reader: Nerd Vs. Badass

SHOUTOUT TO mehfsbcf , u and many others r just perfect. \(*^*)/

"Captain! Captain Rivialle!!!" You shouted from afar.

Levi was just about ready to head into his office until you ran up to him with a big happy smirk on your face. Levi made a 'tch' sound and glared at you.

" what is it brat." He asked with no interests in his tone.

You placed an arm around him causing Levi to have a tint of pink in his cheeks.

" sooooo! How are you and Petra doing." You gave him a wink.

"What are you going on about ___?"

" you noticed too! She totally has a thing for you."

Levi glared at you for a slight moment than headed into his office.

" she isn't the one I'm interested in." And just like that he shut the door on your face causing you to stand there confuse.

You walked outside kicking a few rocks until you a blonde walked towards you with a soft gentle smile on his face.

" oh hi armin."

" hey ____, where were you?" Asked armin.

" talking to the captain."

It was dead silent between you too. You looked up at armin who was looking at you in a admirable way, causing you to turn into a light shade of pink. Armin took the opportunity to grab both your hands and lean closer to your face.

" ____ i always wanted to tell you that i..."

" cadet, what the hell do you think your doing." Said a voice from behind making your skin crawl.

Armin let go of you rather quickly and made his salute. Levi took this opportunity to kick his stomach making armin fall down and yelp in pain.

"ARMIN!" You screamed.

You glared hatefully back at Levi filled with anger yet confusion.

" I don't appreciate a weak scrawny person like yourself to be able to protect for ___."

Armin spit up a little trying to stand. You immediately helped him and went back to glaring.

" what the hell are you going on about Levi!" You yelled.

Armin softly pushed you away and stood up straight to face Levi.

" if you don't mind me asking, why do you care if i have feelings ____."

You noticed a slight twitch from Levi and he immediately punched armin in the face and kicked him back down, this time armin spat out a little blood.

You rolled up your sleeves and headed towards Levi, right when you were about to sock him Levi caught your fist and grabbed your waste pulling you to his face where he directly kissed you and slipped his tongue in. Your eyes were wide open and as much as you tried to pull away his grip was to tight.

Armin's eyes widened. Levi glared at armin with trying to smirk, still having his tongue inside you.

" STOP."

In a matter of seconds armin laid his fist against Levi's cheek causing Levi to let go and back away.

You stared at semi wide eyed, and you noticed he was shaking quite a bit.

Levi gently touched his bruised cheek and looked you, his grey eyes shaking. After that you understood why he did and you gently smiled at him.

"Levi...."

"____"

You lightly yet forcefully slapped his other cheek, smiling.

"Baka... I like armin."

Armin stared at you with his cheeks flushed red.

Levi sighed and started to walk back inside.

"Cadet Arlert if your going to be with ____ then learn to punch better."

Armin smiled and nodded.

"Yes captain."

You grabbed both Armin's cheek and leaned in.

"Don't forget to learn how to kiss." You teased.

Armin gently pecked your lips making you turn red and place your arms around his neck.

Connie and Sasha hiding in the bushes???????!!!!!

" damn, I'm scared what writer-chan writes for me, I don't wanna get my ass kicked." Connie sighed.

" Connie, don't worry it's not like reader-chan will ever be interested in you."

" well reader-chan wasn't saying that at the water park chapter, and my lil bread-chan didn't die like yours."

" shut up baldie you leave bread-chan out of this !"