thoughts

though i've had my fair share of conversation to jimin, i'm still not sure about my particular decisions, i've faced the truth, i do like tzuyu but how far will i risk everything for her? i'm not even sure if she'll be willing to let go, will she?

jungkook has been talking all by himself as he was sat in his office, he realized that he'll just focused on today and leave the rest of his problems to his tomorrow self,

jungkook is the type of person who'll make himself busy to avoid his emotions, making it worse to how he copes with things. (hmm)

-

last hour to his shift, it was now time again for tzuyu's check up, great. just real great. jungkook was hoping jimin can take his shift to hopefully avoid her, but how can he avoid her when he just confessed? isn't that giving mixed signals? once again; walking through the hallways made his heart confused, not sad nor happy but confused.

light was foreseen throughout the door, b-but it wasn't light. it was something brighter and blinding, shaking his head thinking this was just imagination, the light disappeared, shrugging at his thoughts, 'it must've been stress'

jungkook gulped down as he entered, tzuyu quickly turned to him, but this time with a smile,

"hi, doc."

jungkook was surprised to see her start the conversation, "hi, so today I'll just monitor-"

"I actually want to discuss something else, doc." jungkook didn't know how to reply but it'll be weird if he didn't, so he nodded and tried to reply, "w-well, I can go for a chat."

"jungkook, i was thinking about what you said . ." did she-? did she call me by my name? and not 'doc' that's normal stop freaking out! jungkook just raised his eyebrows indicating tzuyu to continue her sentence, "d-did you really mean it?"

jungkook softened up his sentence and said, "I did." as he grabbed her hand, tzuyu smiled and kept a hold of jungkook's hand,

"w-well, i-i broke up with tae, and-"

-

"junGKOOK!" jimin nudged jungkook as he fell asleep at his office, jungkook looked surprised and pissed, "why are you still in your office? it's 2 am!" jungkook knitted his eyebrows and looked at the time,

"then why are you here if it's 2 am?" jimin smiled sweetly as he pointed at the door, "I waited for mina to finish, and noticed your door still had light and I was about to turn it off but you're still here!"

"you butted off my dream though,"

"I don't care~ bye we'll get going now!!"

-
this chapter is soo DRY bc of my puny brain ;; !