alcohol spill

3 out of 4 people, jimin, mina, and tzuyu were enjoying their time and as one person who's just busy admiring his girl. maybe it all happened so fast, yet realizing this now, if all means to go back to her every time, he would. his scent of happiness covered his space when he realized he was looking like a goof.

it seemed like tzuyu is a party person, she may seem scary at first and VERY hard to approach, yet, she likes enjoying each and everyones presence;

jungkook was avoiding the drinks handed to him as per he doesn't really want a hangover, but the guy was really persistent and he's blocking the view hes looking at! so he finally looked up and realized this wasn't no stranger. this was his friend jaehyun. wait jaehyun?

"jaehyun? what are you doing here?" they hugged as jaehyun was laughing, showing he's already tipsy. "well, mingyu came in with me, but he fled already, I'm really s-stressed right now, and i decided to hit the club.."

"stressed? why?" jungkook asked, which made jaehyun sit down for a bit, "my rosé and i are fighting again, plus add on the fact that my boss keeps me always on overtime!"

"boss? i thought you quitted the company you were working for?" jaehyun shook his head as he tried explaining what kind of a boss he is, but ended up him not giving a name,

"-i heard his girlfriend broke up with him before he could even propose, that's probably why he's acting like that though,"

"oh! and his name is ki-" the sudden conversation was cut off,

"koo! are you okay here? i might drink hard tonight.. mina unnies challenging me!" tzuyu suddenly asked which made the 2 guys looked at her, noticing her figure the formal attire which jungkook picked really suited her, as it made her standout more.

tzuyu was waiting for an answer when jaehyun stood up, and reached for her hand, "i'm jaehyun, a-and you?" jungkook smirked and pulled him back to sit him down, "you're about to be engaged jae, plus this girl is mine already." jaehyun turned to him raising his eyebrow,

"you can drink as hard as you want, just don't make me hard- make it hard for me to carry you.."

tzuyu nodded as she ran towards to mina and jimin giggling as they have learned something new, jungkook will agree on any request tzuyu will make. he's too softhearted..

-

italized parts r tzuyus thoughts

roughly 20 minutes of drinking and partying, mina and tzuyu entered a spill and drink game (i was going to call it spin the bottle but then again.........) the spill and drink game, is where you need to answer the truth, or drink and be locked up a room with the person the bottle spun, and yes all your fate will be at the bottle.

of course jimin and jungkook were having their own fun too, they couldn't follow all their movements with their eyes...

first spin, was jihyo, basing of her appearance it'll take a lot of shots to make her drunk, and the other end was junji, a girl who seem to not give a damn about anyones opinion, "jih, truth or shot?"

"truth."

"who's a guy you'd plan to date?" it seems like THESE are the type of questions getting asked.

"maybe that guy over there, he's.. handsome." pointing towards at a tall guy, i think his name is joonnam? namjoon? (sorry kd :'))

...

..

.

.

"alright, my turn to spin the bottle," a handsome fellow suddenly entered the game, only to spin the bottle across a certain someone. 

"oh tzuyu! the bottle landed at you!" mina whispered to tzuyu as she looked pretty groggy from all the drinks she's been drinking.

"tzuyu, right?"

tzuyu nodded with a smile, even looking so wasted, she managed the guy opposite to her smile.

"truth or shot?"

"truth?"

"do you have a boyfriend?"

tzuyu changed her expression as 'oohs' were filled from the table, the guy blinked as he poured in a drink for the girl, "here, drink. its drink or shot isn't it?"

tzuyu wanted to held the cup to get this over with, not until someone from behind gripped it, as jungkook drinked it straight(?).

"she's the one whose supposed to drink it." as the guy poured a cup again, as jungkook then held tzuyus neck and kissed her hard, to which he later on pass the drink that was held in his mouth, and as he separated, they both swallowed as no drop of alcohol was slipped.

in which this stated a crazy night.