as long as you want

it was exactly 5:30 in the morning, when jungkook got up, as he removed his arms around this lady beside him, he smiled at the thought of what happened last night, jungkook then realized he was staring at tzuyu for quite a long time, he still has work! unless.. he can ditch it?

"don't even try koo." jungkook got surprised as she woke up this early while in a hangover?

"you should take-in a sick day tzu, i don't want you to be wrapped in a headache." tzuyu laughed at his remark which made him confused, "why are you laughing?"

"no reason." tzuyu added her famous cheeky smile which made jungkook more curious, and this resulted for him to have an idea. "can you recall what happened last night?"

tzuyu blinked twice before, realizing this isn't her room, nor her h-hoodie.

---

"jungkook, why can't i just have more fun?" tzuyu was sulking as she made her clear point not wanting to go home, "no. we're going home." as so, jungkook grabbed her hand and held it tight before putting it at his pocket so he'll know if she tried to pull it,

"wait-wait!" with all tzuyu's force of her hand letting go, she didn't make a dent, to the point of all her efforts in trying to get away from his grip, they're already at jungkooks car. "okay wait, can we make a deal?" tzuyu tapped jungkook with her other free hand, as jungkook finally flee her hand from his,

"go. 5 minutes is all the time I'm giving you to plead your case." jungkook smiled in how cute drunk-tzu is. i thought she was alcohol free? (get it? ahewhawea im so funny guys)

"i'll give you a kiss."

jungkook smiled thinking this was a free kiss, as he was already turning his head to kiss her, "-IF you let me have my fun back at the club."

jungkook was practically considering it, when he added a catch, "how long does the kiss last?" tzuyu pouted her lips as she was trying to think how long, "for as long as youuu want."

jungkook smirked, as he repeated her sentence, "for as long as i want?" and with that the girl nodded, "deal?" tzuyu raised her pinky up to his face and jungkook completed the pinky promise, how can this girl be a business woman?

jungkook pulled tzuyu in for a kiss, and by the looks of it he wasn't planning to pull out. as he goes deeper the oxygen left in her vanished, as so as when he finish the kiss, he left her wanting more. this kiss was for as long as he want. yet the gal beside her wasn't satisfied.

so along with tzuyu's idea, jungkook gave her the permission to go back to the club, but tzuyu didn't budge and wanted to go home, jungkook thought this was a change of mind. but it was more of the kind-thirst we lack.

jungkook wanted to start the engine, when tzuyu stopped him, and as so, she went upclose to sit in his lap and there she opened a message of desire. was it because she was intoxicated? or was it because she couldn't hold herself anymore?

before they can continue, jungkook thought of what possibilities can happen, he's open for it, and maybe tzuyu being intoxicated isn't really the right time, jungkook held her waist tight, and kissed her lips, softly, 'i don't want you to regret this, tz-

as if it was on cue, tzuyu landed her head on his shoulder, as she was already blackout.

---

"d-did you-"

"yes, i dressed you up, i gave you my hoodie because you looked uncomfortable sleeping, but turns out it wasn't the dress that made you not sleep, the case was you weren't cuddling something, so you cuddled me all night instead of the pillows beside you." jungkook sipped his coffee before hiding his smile,

they were now sharing their breakfast after the long catching up scene, tzuyu was clearly embarrassed after that, but jungkook just found her cute as ever,

as the time sets to 5:55 they finished their breakfast with ease. as in terms of clothing and taking a bath, jungkook offered her his clothes which was really needed, since she hasn't have her car which has a backup set-of clothes with her, tzuyu picked a white shirt, which went oversized for her, and a black bucket hat to top it.

since they have the same time for their schedules, jungkook offered tzuyu a ride since the hospital is near her company, if her building wasn't near the hospital, he'll still probably drive for her even in long ways.

and as so, he hopes that his days gets better with her.

---
wouldnt want my readers crying so heres an upfdate ( •̀ ω •́ )✧