party

"jungkook, whos that guy? do you know him?" eunha asked jungkook, but he ignored her, as he was now focussing on the scene, jungkook gripped his steering wheel, as he already knew the guy. it's sehun. how did he knew what he looked like? oh easy! cause that sehun is the one throwing the party. that stupid party.

jungkook was walking up to them closer to hearing up their conversation,

"well, that sure is unpleasant!"

he didn't know what he was doing, as he was carried by his emotions, "tzuyu? why are you with-"

both sehun and tzuyu turned to face him, slowly tzuyu face turned into a sunshine smile as she pulled her hand back from sehun, "doctor jeon?" sehun acted surprised as he was being sarcastic

"why are you with my girlfriend?"

"woaaaah calm down, you do remember i am your boss, right?" i don't care.

tzuyu chuckled at sehuns remark as jungkook glared to the both of them, "chill out jk."

"he just had his car broke down and, he's asking if he could borrow mine." really? he doesn't have an extra one? and i thought that he was richy rich?

"well, i am riding with jungkook.. do you want to join us?"

"sure!"

-

"-and that's how the best night, turned into the worst night ever." jungkook was telling everything to jimin in the bathroom, as per who's continuously laughing his ass out.

"jungkook, you're the one in the wrong here. first you invited eunha who has no reason why'd she join you guys, while sehun just broke his car down, plus the night isn't over yet, we're here and you're just letting your girl get the boredom out of her."

"anyways, stop whining, the party just started and you're currently smack-talking it." well what can i do? i can't even process words to describe how i feel. no I'm not mad but . . i don't know

jungkook went out before jimin could, and as he did, he sat back down, ready to spend the night.. completely down, why was he down? because he was scared of losing tzuyu with some sehun guy. heck jungkook doesn't even know where they're at.

"hi." jungkook turned to his right as he heard someone talking, it was eunha. jungkook looked at her confused, "you seem down, are you alright?"

jungkook sighed as he leaned over her shoulder, "no. I'm not." eunha seemed surprised yet she felt guilty, was she really going to make up a lie just to get the man leaning in her?

"tzuyu's difficult, eun. she's difficult to understand, I don't even know if she's happy with me, or if our love- well at least my love will last long for her."

eunha looked down trying to think of any assurance she can give, "-but i like her that way. she's the person i'm really afraid to loose, yet she's here. in my reality, loving me."

eunha tapped his shoulder, giving him an reassuring smile trying to say that, he's correct. though love isn't perfect, you can at least try to love the person you want. jungkook fixed his position as he understood what she meant, "I'll go and find tzuyu now. thanks for always listening eun."

jungkook then smiled as he looked all around the place, he found sehun making conversation with the executive, also known as sehun, yes. he's talking to a mirror... "sorry to interrupt but-"

"oh mr jeon! have a drink!"

"no thanks, but where exactly is tzuyu?"

"she's over at the balcony, i think." sehun replied with a smile, maybe tipsy or crazy? "okay, thanks."

jungkook fixed his position as he spotted her at the balcony alongside with the chair which is occupied by her, jungkook cleared his throat trying to gain the tzuyus attention whos currently looking at the view, but she didn't turn her head, as she was too zoned out.. "mind if i sit here?"

this time tzuyu nodded, still looking at the view, jungkook chuckled as he reached over to her face turning her head, "is the view more interesting than talking to me?" tzuyu widened her eyes, blinking her eyes multiple eyes before shaking her head.

"sorry, i didn't realize that you were here." tzuyu smiled but this time it wasn't genuine.

jungkook noticed it who bit his lip showing that he was frustrated or..? "what's wrong baby?"

"i saw you leaning towards a certain shoulder." tzuyu said while avoiding the eye-contact he was making, jungkook smirked with a small laugh "baby that's just eunha, my friend."

"okay. then sehuns just my friend as well." tzuyu stood up pushing her chair to leave,

"what's 'that' supposed to mean, tzuyu?" making the girl froze up on her tracks, jungkook then stood up catching her wrist, "tell me, what does that mean."

tzuyu turned to him, "well, you were kind of mad when i ditched your calls, i didn't know if you were mad at me, or sehun. and i needed an answer, so i asked sehun if he could pretend that he broke his car-"

jungkook couldn't take it anymore as he cut her words, he needed to say something. "first of all, i wasn't mad, chou. i was jealous and still, right now. and second of all, you're trying to make me crazy aren't you?"

---
i should update mor ✍️(◔◡◔)