affliction(1)

as a couple who has different specialties in work, it can be hard to communicate when they're both busy with their own work, yet they make it work for them. and this justifies what true love really is. it sure is confusing, but when discovering it together makes clouds full of puff.

tzuyu was busy looking at her company's status, as big strikes were seen as the company continue to rise, "this calls for a celebration!" she then made her way out of her office, with a smile. of course she couldn't done it all alone, so to get back she'll mark-up bonuses for everyone!

she looked at her phone as it was almost jungkook's out for his work, maybe they can have a simple dinner? she was thinking of over the restaurant, but she wanted to make something more special for jungkook. after all, this indicates their three months together. time is really precious, so you better spend it wisely.

so instead of her baking cookies, she'll bake a cheesecake for him. as it is his favourite cake. tzuyu went out excitedly ready to get the other missing ingredients. the plan is, to surprise jungkook! as today she was just feeling extra happy for tzuyu to express her love for him, she doesn't know whats gotten into her but maybe this is a path of destiny.

-

tzuyu thought that jungkook should be home now, as she displayed decorations for him. so without thought, tzuyu tried calling jungkook, strange. he usually answers fast, must indicate that hes really busy. tzuyu swept her hair and -fuck it. she'll pack the cake she made for him, that shouldn't bother him right?

as tzuyu moved in a brisk pace, she packed the cake very elegantly, and kept it secured. she got in her car and drove.

...

'as the guy drowns himself with work, a smile crept on his face, what was the reason? he was just thinking of her, it was obvious that she was his happy pill,'

these were jungkook's thoughts when he was with jieun. why was he thinking of her? he doesn't know either.

"hyung? can i tell you a secret?"

"hmmm? what is it?" jimin turned to him as they were both at jungkooks office, "is.. thinking of someone cheating?" jimin looked surprised to his question, jungkook on the otherhand was uncertain about his emotions.

"she's gone jungkook. stop looking for her." jimin knew this was about jieun again. he's already with tzuyu. and yet he's thinking of her again? she was his dark past, she didn't even love him back and yet shes still pinned into him?, "how can you be so sure? i did that operation! i knew i failed her!"

jungkook stood up with anger, as if he bottled up his emotions and suddenly the glass failed, "jieun was.. and will always be a part of me that I'll forever regret.." jimin softened his eyes as he knew this was a special date for him, it was when, he proposed in England.

"but regret comes with agony and desolation."

"-and today that i didn't visit her. gives out guilt as i keep taking it, maybe in other words. maybe i-I just miss her."

the girl swallowed as she bit the side of her hand trying to control the steam of water pooling after her, 'you still do?' as tzuyu awkwardly stepped backward hoping to get out without notice, she accidentally bumped at mina.

mina was smiling widely as she saw tzuyu's figure, and not her upfront seeing she was crying, "tzuyu you know you don't have to knock, you're his girlfriend!" without knowing, mina grabbed her waist and opened the door seeing jungkook and jimin arguing. they both turned to the girls, as mina was confused with everything.

"guin. maybe we should give them space." mina finally looked at her side, seeing that tzuyu's eyes were red alarmed her, but before she could comfort tzuyu, jimin dragged mina out of there, and tried explaining things to mina. as they shut the door leaving privacy for them to talk.

jungkook sighed and faced the girl, before finally saying "i-im sorry." tzuyu wanted to run but her body made her stay just to listen to him.

"i don't know why I keep thinking of her when im with you, I don't know why i suddenly said i miss her when I don't, and i don't know why I'm always frustrated when i think about her that it makes my head hurt, but i do know one thing, and its that I chose you." jungkook gave tzuyu a reassuring smile, but it felt like that smile was.. not the thing what tzuyu was looking for.

"jungkook?" tzuyu finally spoke as jungkook wiped her tears.

"hmm?"

"why did you take interest on me?"

jungkook blinked twice before answering honestly. "you reminded me of her." tzuyu nodded before asking

"so do you love me or not?" tzuyu held his hand who was wiping her continues of tears.

"yes. i do- that's why i made you my girlfriend."

"me jungkook. and not jieun."

---
slap of angst!$$%R$#E