her;;

'day after another, as the sun shines to my face,' tzuyu couldn't sleep that night, she was thinking about her and taehyungs conversation yesterday, have she really made the right choice?

sinking heart.

tzuyu was already convinced that she made the right choice, but why was there doubt involved?

playing game.

if life is all about lies and wonder, picking the wrong choice can make you ponder, swallowing saliva, swallowing word-full fantasies, look straight and the answer is on yourself, get a mirror to grab and see a liar with a disguised 'creature' .

system overflowed.

as she was in deep thoughts, someone knocked as she turned her hear, it was a girl, expecting it to be someone else, but a friend can be fine.

"hi, doc. jeon wanted me to give this to you." the girl smiled at her as tzuyu smiled back, the girl handed the tray to her table for tzuyu to eat properly,

"he also said for me to take care of you, as he's worried about what happened yesterday." tzuyu knitted her eyebrows, is she his assistant? did he told her what happened yesterday about me being a cry baby?

"are you his assistant?" the girl smiled and turned her head to say no, "it just happened to be that I'm scheduled free, and I requested to meet you."

tzuyu blinked twice for her to ask one more question, "d-did he told you what happened yesterday?" the girl turned her head to say no again, "no, he just told me to take care of you"

"whats your name?"

"mina. myoui mina."

and then it turned.

laughs can be heard for the past hour or two, who knew the two can get along very well after just meeting? tzuyu was enjoying her presence with mina, likewise for vice-versa,

"tzuyu-ah, can i ask you something?" the latter widened her eyes and nod her head to let her speak, "do you like doc. jeon?"

her smile dropped, and mina noticed it,

"can I confess something, unnie?" mina smiled as she understand that tzuyu is having a hard time discovering her true feelings,

"me, and taehyung . . had this conversation about us." mina tilted her head not knowing on who's this 'taehyung', "he was my boyfriend at the time," tzuyu immediately answering before mina can ask and speak,

"taehyung is- no. I'll get straight to the point, he was my endless love, but the wrong person to make. i-if you get what I mean."

"and I don't know if jungkook might be any better," tzuyu continued her sentence lost in thought, "I'm lost in-love, and I can't even find myself in it."

mina smiled at tzuyu earning a deep sigh from her,

"you know, the process of love might confuse you or so, I, myself didn't trust jimin at all, because I was scared, scared of taking chances, risks, and the prophecy of me not falling in-love, but he opened the gate that made me say yes to him,"

"it may take time to heal, but it's better if someone can come heal with you."

"I forgot that you're a therapist" mina chuckled at tzuyu's remarks, "maybe you can give doc. jeon a chance?"

"maybe. maybe I will."

not knowing there was a certain someone who was outside and heard mina, and tzuyu's discussions. 

---
okso,, do i want to make this book longer or just end it since THE ENDING IS DONE ;; lol angst haheahaewed