jealousy?

countless hours passed by just with laughs and chuckles, until sehun decided to end the call,

"tzuyu-ah, it was nice catching up, but i think both of us needs sleep for tomorrow," tzuyu widened her eyes finally noticing it was time already, "oh! yes, alright, goodnight sehun, and t-thank you"

sehun was curious why he was being thanked at, when they just talked, "hmm? what for?"

"it really cleared my thoughts, and i thank you for that."

"well i guess you're welcome? goodnight tzuyu."

and with that they ended the call.

'i should really get inside, i didn't know that mosquitoes flocked in here,' as tzuyu got inside, she now only saw the . . 63 missed calls from someone,

dang, i forgot about doc jk, he must be really angry with me not answering his sixty-three calls . . .

with that conclusion tzuyu decided to try and call jungkook,

-

jungkook was trying to call tzuyu but everytime he presses the call button, it says she's busy talking to someone, and that made jungkook think,

as he tried and tried to call her, the calls piled up from one another, until it placed on sixty-three, that certain thought made jungkook gloomy, why is she talking to someone this late? and why is she still awake? I told her to get maximum rest and this is what she'll return to me!

jungkook was complaining all alone until he reached his home, he thought that maybe she's making phone calls alongside her business, 'aaahhh i don't know :'(( i should just sleep, it is late anyways.'

he placed his body as he lay down from his bed. he was still thinking about her not until a ringing sound came from his phone, as this made him excited, maybe she's calling?

so he hurriedly looked at the nickname of the caller my reality, it sure is weird from calling her that, but it suits her as-

"hello?" tzuyu was the first one to speak when he swiped to answer, jungkook didn't know how to respond to that as he just stayed in silent,

"doc i'm sorry, a friend of mine called and-" friend? really? who calls their friend late at this night? maybe a secret lover? (lawl i haeve late night calls w my frriends tooo)

"who?" jungkook suddenly asked when tzuyu was trying to explain, "y-you don't know him but he's-"

"so it's a he?" tzuyu blinked twice before having a sudden thought, why must he ask this? ". . yes"

"what's his name?" tzuyu had no choice but to answer, "sehun . ."

"who is he to your life?" tzuyu quickly realized what he was asking, well maybe he's just curious? "a friend..?" quick silence filled up their phone call. so without a topic to talk, tzuyu started the conversation,

"how are you doc?" silence were thick enough for them to notice,

"i think its getting late, you should sleep now." and with that jungkook ended the call without even saying what he intended to say

'a friend? tsk wow so believable.' jungkook turned his complaints to spitting his words in anger, 'at least lie properly. i'll just leave this thought to tomorrow me, maybe tomorrow me can handle my anger properly.'

on the other hand tzuyu widened her eyes not believing jungkook just ended the call like that, so tomorrow she'll be saying what she INTENDED to say, since this party that he asked her to come is in 4 days, and she still haven't bought a dress, maybe jungkook can help her pick one? maybe a mall date?

-
ok, so to maek up for no updates, a double update!