preparty

jungkook woke up in a good mood, ready to start the day. he prepared his suit that was bought yesterday as he finally can wear for this day, together with his girlfriend, he first thought of calling her, but wouldn't that annoy her? jungkook doesn't know if tzuyus into the clingy, affectionate, cold, or whatever type. but hopefully he'll past her standards.

before starting to think that he'll call her, someone already did. not the person who he was thinking of, but close enough? its eunha.

he swiped before hearing her morning voice, "jungkook! i heard you were going to the convention?"

"oh yes! i am." how did she know? i never told her. or did i?

"why? you normally don't attend these things." well for this time, i finally have the reason to go there.

"well, i think it'll be fun, don't you think?"

"i guess? I'm sorry i called you early in the morning! but can we be partners for this event-"

"eun! i'm sorry.. but i'm already going with tzuyu, maybe try and ask someone else? but you can totally join us if you want." i admit. . i want me and tzuyu alone, but its eunha! she's my friend i cant just reject her like that

"you sure? i don't want to be crashing on you guys."

"no no. its fine!" is it?

"alright! thanks koo."

well, i guess eunha's joining us now, tzuyu's considerate anyways i think it'll be fine for her. i-i hope. well i better get myself ready, though the event happens in night, i need to prepare my mental stability. haahaha......?

-

after hours passed by as seconds it was now time to finally cease the moment, jungkook first called jimin-and mina to erase his mind from nervousness, why was he so nervous for? well first, the suit he bought that tzuyu picked by the way, is too perfect for him, second, the girl who he was about to pick up, looked too beautiful that it worries him.

tzuyu sent him a mirror selfie that made him literally zoom in and out of the picture to the point that he made it as his home-wallpaper. she was too cute not to be complimented a thousand times,

jungkook told tzuyu in-call that eunha is going to be riding with them, and of course tzuyu didn't mind, so first he'll pick up eunha,

eunha is also a multi-millionaire, at a young age she got everything she wanted, but not her own decisions to make. eunha wanted to be a kindergarten-teacher but she was forced to take med. and today, that's what she is now -sort of. she's in a different building from jungkook but she was invited to this convention?

jungkook was now in her front-gate as he knocked, there she was dressed really pretty, and expensive. he then bowed to greet her as she did the same,

"you look nice." eunha started the conversation as she hopped over the back-seat with a smile, "thank you." as he said that, he returned her smile.

"soooo aren't you going to fill me up with some tea? what's been going on with you two?" jungkook chuckled as he acted confused, "'you two?' who?"

eunha just rolled her eyes, she knew that she had no such chance with jungkook, she wasted it, and now that he's happy with someone else, breaks her apart.

"how about you? any relationship happenings?" it was now jungkooks turn to ask, "no. still single." she faked a laugh but jungkook heard it,

"hey! it's okay! you'll find someone much greater than your expectations, just look at me and tzuyu, she suddenly popped out of nowhere in my life, as if almost, it was destined by my own mindset." its hard to believe that shes my girlfriend now. well that's reality.

"i guess you're right, thank you koo." eunha was still not convinced by his words, but she tried to keep her cool for this night;

as it was now tzuyu's turn to be picked up, jungkook kept his smile all the way when he spotted something, it was tzuyu, of course, but someone was holding her hand. and from the looks of it. jungkook already knew who the guy is.

----
who do u think he is??? ANYWAYS STREAM TTT. PLEAS. anyways hints r boomboom rn