CHAPTER 3: boy in the corner

"Alright here's the plan they sleep here tonight" Mike said but dustin interrupted him saying "Your letting some random girls ?!" But Mike cut him off too "Just listen !" He shouts "they sleep here tonight then we sneak them round my house knock on the door and pretend there lost my mom/mum will find her and she will know exactly what to do . she will send them back to penthust or wherever she came from we will be totally in the clear and tomrrow night we can go back out and save will" he explained as they all took a last glance at me and went upstairs .

"Here you go get his is my sleeping bag and some blankets" he said passing them to of but I didn't need them "thanks" I said and looked at Eleven to see if she's okay "hey I never asked about your names" he did looking at Eleven and me since I only told Lucas and Dustin so she showed him her tattoo "woah is that real I never seen a kid with a tattoo" he said going to Touch it but pulled her arm away from him so he apologised "we can cal you El short for Eleven ,what about you?" He asked "Sidney" I said "have you got a tattoo too" he asked and I show him "how come she dosent have a named he said looking at El 'She dosent know her real name' I lip sync so she dosent get sad and he nods "well night El Night Sid I'm Mike by the way" he says "night Mike" El says when he pulls down the cover on the den El gets comfy and she lies her head down on my lap and I stroke her hair as she drifts so sleep and she flinched at the thunder "it's okay don't worry I'm here" I whisper as she closes her eyes .

"mom/mum Jonathon .." I hear a young boys voice say crying so I put el gently on the pillow so I can get up "hey you okay ?" I ask the boy in the corner "who are you ?" He said "My names Sidney what about you ?" I ask "W-Will.. Will Byers can you help me This is my friends house but I don't know where I am" he said crying "of course I can" I said and help him up "so are you friends with Mike ?" I ask and he nods "but out side it's not normal there something following me" he says sniffling "come on I'll help you" I say as I hold his hand and creep up the stairs and use my powers to get the key from the man sleeping on the chair and unlock the door "how did you...?" He asks "your mikes friend I can tell you and you seem like a nice kid anyway" I say quietly and we step outside but he was wright it wasn't normal at all there was dust everywhere vines all over the houses Torn flowers and I heard a roar "no it's coming for me help me please !" He said griping onto my wait from behind "hey buddy I won't let it get you okay  go inside" and I see the flower headed monster and I look behind me but the boy was gone.

JOYCES POV
"What took so long have you found anything?!" I ask hopper "we have been searching all night all over town all the way too Cartersville not there" he said and I began to tear up "Flo says you got a call" hop said and I show him the burnt phone.

AN
Stop I love will too much I can't wait for him and Sidney to meet in person !!!!!!!
Hope u like this chapter my amazing little Pringles ( because there superior)