Chapter 36 : Bullys

ELS POV STILL
"Angels let's save questions for after James presentation " the teacher said "yeah Sorry I'm just like confused I just thought this presentation was about a historical hero" she said "my dad was in the news paper" I blurted "your local paper" she said and her friends laughed "I just don't think that what mrs gravely meant by historical this is supposed to be about famous people" she said "my dad is famous he saved lots of lives in a mall fire..and my sister they were a heros and they were my hero's too" I said trying not to cry and looking at will "that's not what I'm saying at all but it's okay I am so sorry mrs gracey I didn't mean to interrupt I just wanted clearaty on the roles of the assignment"she spoke "well technically you are correct" The teacher said as my lip quivered "but Jane had decided to do her Father and sister so please continue with your presentation Jane" she said .

BACK TK SIDNEYS POV
I sat down at a table with max as we both talk eating what I bought for lunch since the school food was crap . "So tonight We can both go get snacks and stuff Then I will run in work and get our DVDs and then we can go home sound good ?" I ask and she nods playing with her food "What's wrong ?" I ask confused "I miss him and my mum" she says her voice braking "Hey don't get upset" I say trying to comfort her "Billy isn't gone he's still here he will always be with you" I say and she nods wiping her eyes "hey I tell you what if you want I can drop you off for a day at your mums house if you want" I say "she's broke we won't even do anything but just sit there awkwardly" she says "If you could do anything with her what would you do ?" I ask "Go watch a movie or something" she says shrugging "it's okay don't worry" I tell her as the bell

rings "I'll see you after okay ?" I say kissing the top of her head and walking to class . "Quick questions" the teacher says as I zone out and look across the road and see Chrissy but her bones were snapped and she was in mid air my mouth opened slightly but then a car drove past and she was gone "Alan turning is the father of what Sidney" the teacher asks "Computers.."I say shaking still looking out the window not being able to I see what had just happened .

THE END OF THE DAY
Before max came out of class i ran to the phone book and dialled her mums number "Hello this Is Susan Mayfield how may I help you" she says "Hello this is Sidney , Sidney Bailey You might not remember me you asked me to take care of max for you" I say and she cuts me off "hey honey how are you is max okay ?" She asks "Yeah she misses you a lot and she really wants to hang with you" i say but she sighs "Tell her I'm so sorry i have no money if I could I would but-" she says but I cut her off "Oh that's fine I'll give you the money" i say "no honey you don't have to do that it's a waste of your money " she says "It's fine If max is happy them it's money we'll spent and I got some snacks and stuff too and max has been going on about going to a drive in cinema so she can watch karate kid so I bought tickets for you guy" I say "honey thank you so much honestly" she says "should I drop her off now or later ?" I ask "Now is fine for me it gives me time to get ready" she says "okay I'll bring her round now bye" I say "thank you honey bye"she says and I put the phone down then sprint to max in the car .