CHAPTER 22 : scoops

HOPPERS POV
I was watching a movie while El and Mike were in her room another night for 7 weeks or was it a month now they have been inseparable since the snowball thingy I lean back on my chair and see them kissing "hey !" I shout "Hey three inch minim leave the door open three inches!" I tell them walking to her room . "El open this door" I say getting fed up "what's wrong ?" Mike asked once I get in and there sat on the bed reading .

SIDNEYS POV
"I swear to god I'm gonna break his arm like twigs" I say annoyed "we need to do something about this" I say "definitely" He agrees"what if we scare him off" I say and he says "could work "

I walk to Robin at the front counter "oh my god if you come back to go into the movies again I will actually make you ice cream , go" I say to them as they walk behind the store "I swear they come in more than our best costumers do" she says "don't worry ice cream makes life better" I say and get us cones of ice cream "are we even allowed these ?" She asks "I don't know well who cares they make us dress as idiots all day and scoop frozen solid ice cream" I shrug and all of a sudden the lights go out "that's weird" I say and Steve begins to flick the light switch really fast "that isn't gonna work dingus" Robin says "oh really ?" He asks stopping then begins to do it again until the lights actually turn on "let there be light" he says .

I start my car then see the kids getting on there bikes and will trailed slowly behind "will" I say to him "I'll drop you home come on" I say "why ?" He asks "your my favourite" I say and he smiles getting in the car "hey will are you okay..I won't tell anyone not your mum/mom or Jonathan just between me and you" I say and he avoids eye contact "promise ?" He says "hand on heart I promise" I say putting my hand on my heart "I don't know I got the chills when the power went out in the movies/cinemas and I feel like he's still a part of me and I'm scared" he says "listen you don't have to be scared I'm always gonna be here for you you know that right ?" I say and he nods "if you ever wanna talk no matter what wether I'm in work or in the cabin" you can always talk to me" I say and out my eyes back on the road and I pass an old factory type building and wills face drops even more and he looks mortified "Somethings wrong" I say to my self and pull up I walk up to the factory but rats run over my feet and I flinch back . I felt stupid it was just rats and it was a cold night I guess so I get in the care again and drive to the Byers "here you go buddy" I say and he walks out saying a quick thank you then running inside .

"Hey what's up ?" I ask and my dad looked angry and fed up "We need to stop el and Mike seeing each other today I saw them kissing on the bed so she locked the door and unlocked it so when I got in they were reading on the bed as a cover up" ur said "He's here more than he is at his own house..I mean it's sweet that she finally has her first boyfriend but it's getting kind of annoying now" I say looking at the tv still .

THE NEXT DAY
I look at Steve serving costumers and said that they won't go out with him because there busy and walked off "shit" he says "another one bites the dust you are oh for six Popeye "yeah I can count" he says "you know that means you suck" she says "yeah I can read too" he says "since when ?" She asks being shocked sarcastically "it's this hat it's totally blowing off my best feature" he says "yeah dose make you look 10" I say and he gives me a 'seriously' look and I put my hands up in defence "yeah company policy is a real drag you know it's a crazy idea but have you ever considered...telling the truth ?" She asked .