Chapter 45 : Sacrifices

Darling, you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?
If you say that you are mine
I'll be here 'till the end of time
So you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?

I was being selfish wether I could or couldn't do it I had to for will I couldn't put him through the pain of seeing those monsters again and El her heart would be broken without Max , Mike the party she wouldn't be the same and I wasn't willing to let them die because of me . I used my telekinesis and un did the screws in the door and when I hear four clink on the floor I lifted the handle and the door came off . I nodded in satisfaction and walked to dr Owen office and knock "Dr Owen's ?" I said and saw his tired face when he looked up "Sir I'm willing to do this but when I do they have to be safe which means do the tests whenever I don't care as long as you do what you can to keep el my friends in Hawkins and the ones in California safe sir that's all i ask of you and it's a deal" I said sincerely "You know I've seen a lot of kids in my time but none have lived there friends as much as you" he smiles at my bravery for them "They did too much for me now it's my turn" I say and he smiles even more "Let's get started" and lead me to Nina .

DR OWEN'S POV
You ready kid ?" I asked her but she was silent and I looked at the team and her heart was beating faster than it usually dose but then I saw in the glass panes from the tank her thumbs point up giving me a sigh of relief .

SIDNEYS POV
I opened my eyes and was in a bathroom so I began to look around it was a school bathroom "Hey freak !" I heard and then a thud and I knew what the memory was so I walk out side to the bashing of someone hitting a locker "Hey leave him alone !" I say raising my voice "What you gonna do about it your a girl your not gonna be able to take down 3 boys you pussy !" He shouted "Wanna test That theory ?" I ask and hit him square in the nose leading him to fall back as the fat one began to lunge at me so I kicked his balls and he collapsed down the other one was skinny and scrawny so I tripped him up easily "don't touch him now go !" I shout and I see the boy on the floor "Hi im Sidney" I said giving him a hand "It's fine you can walk away you probably don't want the freak touch" he said getting up "well if your a freak count me in" I say and shake his hand "So your friends dare you to talk to them or something?" I ask and he responds "well if your counting the non existent ones then yes" "I'll be your friend" I said and his face gose all confused "Really you want to be friend with me ?" He asked "Yes it's not a joke those guys are idiot anyways" I say and we talk for the rest of break/recess.

My eyes open and I look at Owens "Okay That was your starter your ready now try and go to henry" he said and I sat back down to the water . "Henry..?" I whisper and I see vecna "Long time no see" it said "did you kill her..?" I ask "No you got there just in time seems like you're everyone in Hawkins little hero , someone to always save them and then make it out to be your fault we're here . Join me Sid there dragging you down none of this was your fault" he told me gently gripping my upper arm .